Pretavoir Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pretavoir

Tell us how Pretavoir made you happy
Beyond the call of duty
I wanted to replace a pair of IC Berlin glasses that I simply loved.
Unfortunately they were discontinued but Jenny contacted IC Berlin and tracked down the original sample pair.
How's that for customer care. Thank you so much Jenny.
Just received my Ray Ban sunglasses, exact replacement for a pair ive had for years bought in Italy. The sevice was unbelievable, i ordered in Ireland Wednesday am and had them by 11:30am next day. Outstanding service from customer chat with jenny, will order again.
I have used Pretavoir over the years, for all the buying of my frames,a huge range.
Importantly l have found the skilled team who put lenses in, communication and after sales care, quite unbelieveable, compared to dealings with other companies. Thanks again, Pretavoir.
Oliver Peoples frames were excellent as was their packaging and freight timing.
The service from start to finish was exceptional. The customer service in dealing with my prescription was effortless and from order to receiving my glasses was so quick, I live in the Highlands of Scotland which usually takes a lot longer and it was here within 3 days. Shall be ordering again.
My experience in purchasing from Pretavoir has been exceptional starting with clear comms and prompt responses for my order. Packing and shipping were professional and reliable. Their price and offer were also competitive. The 5 stars is a score for ALL categories. Again, many help and great doing business with you!
Excellent service fast and efficient I would definately use them again and recommend them,.
This is second experience placing an order with Pretavoir. Right decision!
As with my previous order, the customer experience, service delivery, product value and quality are excellent.

Will definitely use again in future and recommend, thank you.
Pretavoir's service is very prompt! I ordered online on a weekend and my prescription glasses were filled and supplied within three days, then delivered to me in Australia within five days from then. The glasses were safely packed for their journey to the other side of the world. I will definitely buy from Pretavoir again.
Great service, mine was by telephone as I was nervous about buying prescription glasses but there was no need. Glasses arrived within 36hours.
Super schnelle Lieferung . Netter Kontakt. Kann ich wirklich weiter empfehlen .
This is the second time I've used Pretavoir and, as with the first time, the service was excellent. The three different people I dealt with were all helpful, even to the point of taking some extra photos of the frames to ensure they were the correct colour. Emails were answered quickly, even in these difficult times, and the finished glasses were delivered well-packed within the time quoted. Professional and helpful, in my experience.
Their customer service is exceptional! They are quite agile and responsive. I am thoroughly pleased with both my purchases. So much so, I plan to remain a customer as their quality and service is rare.
Great service,great communication with customers,everything just perfect!
Great company!
GREAT PAIR OF SUNGLASSES.....SOLID.....AND STYLISH......GREAT SERVICE .....FAST DELIVERY.....WITH GOOD COURTESY.......AND GOOD PRICE.....I WILL USE THEM AGAIN ..FOR ANOTHER PAIR......THAT IS FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!
Can't fault the personal customer service and fast shipping - I don't buy eyewear anywhere else. Sean was really helpful and responsive to answering any questions I had. Really pleased with my Maui Jims :)
Brilliant customer service, prompt service and brilliant packaging. A wonderful company to do business with, it's my second purchase from them and I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.
Received great service and very nice glasses.
The glasses look great! Thank you so much for your help. Really great assistance.
Received a pair of Ted Baker Sunglasses today, absolutely delighted with them, I ordered these Thursday and they came this morning Saturday, what a fantastic service, will certainly use these guys again.
Pretavoir is rated 4.61 based on 122 reviews