H O L L Y H A G A N Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend H O L L Y H A G A N
2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact H O L L Y H A G A N?

Tell us how H O L L Y H A G A N made you happy

"I've been hesitant to do this brand review for awhile but one of my friends recommend to do this to tell you guys my story with this brand. So back in November I bought three pallettes from @prettylittlepalettes on there black Friday sales the three palette where 15€ so the palettes was supposed to take 5-10 working days which I was fine witj. so was two weeks before Xmas I emailed pretty little palette didn't hear for awhile so it took 20 emails to here from pretty little palette I was talking to there order guy Luke who told me it be with me in a week so week went pass and it was few days before Xmas so I emailed them again and Luke told me the delivery got lost so he said I can give you refund or resend the palettes to you so they resent two them cause they wouldn't have one them for three months so they refund me 5€ for one the Palette the send I'd get the other two in a week that was before New year's 24 days later I emailed @prettylittlepalettes the other day and no reply so I haven't received my two pallets from @prettylittlepalettes so waiting two months for my delivery I wouldn't recommend this brand ."
Are you H O L L Y H A G A N? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
H O L L Y H A G A N is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access