www.pricelulu.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.pricelulu.co.uk

Tell us how www.pricelulu.co.uk made you happy
still no reply or refund

Order id 441019352001

still no reply or refund

Order id 441019352001

Fraudulent company Avoid.

I ordered a Samsung A50 for my son. Upon arrival the original security seal was open indicating it was not a new item. Furthermore someone within their supply chain had placed a new security seal over the original. Evident as it was smaller, so could see original seal underneath and contained spelling mistakes. This is clearly fraud designed to deceive me that I was receiving a new unopened item. Pricelulu were quick enough to accept the phone back but then stopped communicating 50 plus days and no refund even after I've stated I will post this negative review and contact police..........
www.pricelulu.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews