princes brasserie Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend princes brasserie

How would you rate princes brasserie ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Adams

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about princes brasserie in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Adams
"So looking forward to revisiting The Brasserie........what a disappointment. Starter ok ish my mackeral was so dry & no taste of horseradish. The main course had too much tagliatelli (sorry for my spelling) a little veg in cream would have been nice& more palatable. My cheese course came out virtually frozen & was sent back,ok I was given a soufflé with no extra cost.. but please what is going on. Our guests were not imprest & frankly no were we. Very disappointed."
princes brasserie is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews