Prindo Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Prindo

How would you rate Prindo ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Prindo in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Ian Corke
"I buy ink for my Brother ink jet printer. I always use genuine Brother ink cartridges and find Prindo to be very competitive. I have bought from them several times before and will continue to do so. Service is very efficient."
Ian Corke
"My inkjet printer needed replacement cartridges. I had a set of spares already but the job I was doing needed lots of ink so I needed to order a replacement set a.s.a.p. I always use genuine inks which tend to be expensive, so having searched the web I found Prindo who supply from Germany and were the cheapest. Order arrived in 2days post free just in time to keep printer going. I would recommend this company who even offered a discount voucher for next order. If you want inkjet cartridges well worth looking at Prindo's website."
Brown (gary157911)
"Ordered photograph paper to print out recent wedding photographs. The package arrived two days later, as promised, in perfect condition and exactly as describe. Great purchase."
Prindo is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews