prinster.co.uk Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend prinster.co.uk

Tell us how prinster.co.uk made you happy

"I was delighted with the service I received . The site and uploading was easy for me( astonished!) I had to change my order from string to sticks by email and received confirmation of this . The masks arrived and I am delighted with the quality. Equally sure the guests will love having fun taking ‘ selfies’ Would recommend and use again . I would say order with a few days grace , I did so had no problem . Thank you ."
Are you prinster.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Never deliver Rude give so many excuses this company is useing myhermes to delivery that has 96 percent bad delivery feedback parcel lost then was on way then was returned to sender do not be fooled I have orderd 3x cups with personal photos on of my children and show no remorse about my personal gift claimed money back off my bank now on undeliverd claim stay away from this site and go direct to a trusted company thats not so rude unprofessional who try delaying it all with emails and get you do all running about with my Hermes 5 days and still same excuses stay away and order from someone who uses a known delivery company and cares about keeping custom thanks and I will leave this review on every site I find to make sure this doesn't happen to someone else's personalised gifts has photos of my 1 2 3 years old on now who has them prinster cannot tel me nothing but lies stay clear be warned don't fall for false reviews"
"Extremely disappointed with the service. Ordered masks for a friend’s birthday. On their website it says 2 days to process as 1-3 for delivery. Ordered on Sunday evening and expected them to be delivered by Saturday morning. They never arrived and I was left not only disappointed that I have had them but also out of pocket. Contacted them for a refund and got a very unhelpful answer and told it was not possibly. Would never use them again and advise people to avoid this company."
"Excellent service and prompt delivery."
prinster.co.uk is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access