print 24 Customer Service Reviews

print 24 have a Customer Service Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Customer Service - Bad

33.33%
Industry Average
" Having been given a promise that my job would be delivered on time, I received an email the day before the delivery date saying that due to a fault at their end, my job would be late. I have had to rearrange replacement print at my own cost, or risk losing a client. I cannot now get a refund from them, or any sort of customer service (wish I'd read these reviews first) from them. Avoid at all costs. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" Customers, dont ever use Print24 ever again, instead use a local print firm (who will usually try and match other company's prices if you bring them a quote) as 1) better customer service, 2) quicker turnaround and 3) its better to know that youre money is going to someone who actually cares about their customers! EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED! UPDATE: I have been contacted by Print24 but the support agent was going on about how I am in the wrong and in the whole email, did not apologies once. "
posted 10 months ago - Gellert Kiss
print 24
Write your review on
print 24

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access