print 24 Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend print 24

Tell us how print 24 made you happy

"Print24 isn't even worth one star - dont use! I ordered a six page flyer however wasn't happy at all! I uploaded my print data and it was in the wrong format (all that would have needed to be done is the six pages to be put into a couple of pages), but I was contacted about the issue and I emailed the agent the artwork (about half past five, Thursday) and was told the next day that this isn't good enough as it needs to be uploaded to their website (this is significant because apparently, they work till 6PM so don't understand why I couldnt be told that day that there was an issue, and second of all why does it matter where the artwork is downloaded from!?). Anyway, printing got started and got a wonderful email from Print24 that my flyers won't arrive on Friday like previously agreed but will arrive on Monday as their printer was broken (um.... pretty bad excuse for a large company :D ). I called Print24 up three times before I was told why it wasn't going to arrive by Friday and I asked the agent to change the delivery to Saturday but I was told that DPD (their courier) doesnt delivery on Saturday (ummm... not true AGAIN!). Anyway, I needed the flyers for an exhibition over the weekend and because it didn't arrive in time I had to use another local company to print out some extra flyers for the weekend. I have contacted Print24 numerous times since then but haven't had any luck as apparently I was only delayed one day (I tried telling them that Saturdays and Sundays count as days as well. so three days) BUT if you (Print24) are reading this then I hope this gets resolved ASAP, or else I will leave this same review all over the internet. Customers, dont ever use Print24 ever again, instead use a local print firm (who will usually try and match other company's prices if you bring them a quote) as 1) better customer service, 2) quicker turnaround and 3) its better to know that youre money is going to someone who actually cares about their customers! EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED! UPDATE: I have been contacted by Print24 but the support agent was going on about how I am in the wrong and in the whole email, did not apologies once..... Well done Print24 on great customer service!"
Are you print 24? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
print 24 is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews