Pro lock drogheda Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pro lock drogheda

How would you rate Pro lock drogheda ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Tracey

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Pro lock drogheda in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Tracey
"I took my sons Nike trainers to a cobbler, who told me they couldn’t be fixed and to throw them away as the uppers had completely come away from the soles.Then a friend told me about a guy name Malachy in Pro lock, Peter street, Drogheda who done an amazing job on her trainers. Well I took them in expecting to be told they couldn’t be fixed but instead he said he could definitely fix them. A few hours later he text to say they were done. OMG they are as new, I couldn’t believe it. This guy saved me €180 as that’s what a new pair would cost. The repair only cost me €20. Give credit where it’s due, and it’s certainly due here. Thank you Malachy. In future Before I bin footwear i be going here 1st."
Pro lock drogheda is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews