PRO-TEC Autocare Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend PRO-TEC Autocare

How would you rate PRO-TEC Autocare ?

"I am a automotive repair facility, and would love information on how to stock your product!"
"Hi Im Marcello From Euro Dr Auto Clinic in Orlado FL We use this amazing products to take care ur customers cars running in shape condition."
"The Detox made my wife's Suburban have much better throttle response and idled much smoother. I want to use it my other family vehicle but I can't find where to purchase this product anymore!"
"My engine feels like it's running and idling better but ever since I flushed with protec my lifter tick is worse."
Since the flush removed the contamination and the tick got louder instead of quieter, you should get your lifters inspected because it is likely they could use an adjustment.
"I'm not a big review writer but I have to say that my engine appears to run smoother on long rides. As for the smoke in the tailpipe upon start up. The Detox did not work. My Audi A6 still smokes for a several seconds on start up. I don't think there is no real "liquid" solution that will replace a mechanical repair. Maybe the tune up solution helped improved the overall performance of my engine but it didn't solve any of my start up problems. The engine cleaner definitely helped get some of the old oil build up out. So I don't believe my purchase was a total lost."
Thanks for your review! Glad to hear your engine is running smoother. As the kit says, if your vehicle continues to burn oil and smoke after using it then you have some components that will need to be replaced. For example, it sounds like you have a bad valve stem seal. If there is a large crack in the seal, no chemical tools can repair that, you just have to replace it.
"I had high hopes for your product to resolve my problem, but it didn't. I realized afterward I should have ordered two cans since my truck is a diesel and takes 10 quarts of oil. I will probably reorder since it was my mistake and get two cans this time. If that doesn't work I guess I find a diesel mechanic to do a valve or ring job for me. I will keep you posted."
Each can is designed to treat up to 6 quarts of oil, max. 10 quarts of oil requires using (2) cans. Using only 1 can in this vehicle caused the liquid to become too diluted and it will not be as effective as it should be. Next time, use the correct amount to get the desired results.
PRO-TEC Autocare is rated 4.00 based on 6 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!