Stealth Investigations Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Stealth Investigations

Tell us how Stealth Investigations made you happy

"Everyone was nice and helpful"
"Stealth Investigations was very thorough in helping us complete their forms and processes. They took care of any contact or forms required by the state. We received our funds in a very timely manner."
"Dustin was great."
"Persistent -personal -qualified -honest so far - effective- worked very well very satisfied so far thanks stu 2 dustin"
"Stealth Investigations guided me through the process of claiming lost value smoothly, resulting in a full return."
"I’m very satisfied with the level of service I received. I would highly recommend your services to anyone needing help. Thank you again!"
"I received a voicemail today from this 'company' but it was the scammiest voicemail I've ever heard. It sounded like a recording that someone spoke over with other information to make it sounds personalized to you - it was the poorest quality and delivery. I looked up the number and name online and it looks like a total scam. I called back out of curiosity and the receptionist would give me no information about the company and continually asked if I knew a certain person. I was uncomfortable providing any information and the experience with the receptionist bolstered the feeling of being a total sketchjob scam. Wouldn't trust them, block the number."
"very professional and kept me inform about what the State was doing, Jake was very knowledgable and I would use them again"
"Jake Denning kept us informed on status on regular basis, when check should arrive, etc. He was very apologetic when there were delays even though they weren't caused by Stelth."
"You did a great job. I know what you had to work with."
"The representatives from Stealth Investigations were extremely helpful and work tirelessly on our behalf. Without their assistance, we would not have been able to settle this matter. The assistance came at a very important time in our lives, our family was undergoing a hardship and needed the money. Thank you!"
"Jake was extremely helpful and diligent in working on our case for us. It was nice to do business with a professional yet kind individual. thanks. the millers"
"Very professional"
"Very thorough and professional representation. Thanks a bunch!"
"Jade kept me informed step by step of the process"
"On task, pursued until the State finally got to it! Good communication with me. Persistent and pleasant. Very pleased with their work. I would suggestion that someone with better English make the initial contact. I thought it was a scam. I was contacted later and they verified their existence. I appreciate all of their efforts—good job!"
"Jake was very helpful and a pleasure to work with. Thank you Jake!"
"They were very on point and direct...told me my claim and the steps to get it successfully completed...I appreciate their business and time...surely would recommend them in the future if need be."
"Jake at Stealth Investigations was extremely helpful, and not obtrusive or pesty in any way. I would highly recommend Jake and his firm, and hope to have an opportunity to utilize their services in the future."
"Very professional conduct by all members that I came in contact with. Will highly recommend this company to any and all who ask for their field of expertise. Speaking for myself & siblings..... Thanks Guys, Don Elmore"
Stealth Investigations is rated 4.84 based on 44 reviews