Stealth Investigations Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stealth Investigations

How would you rate Stealth Investigations ?

"I don't know where to begin to sing their praises. First, they were persistent in finding my deceased brothers family which was pretty awesome. 2nd, they were timely, professional, sympathetic, precise and very helpful throughout the claim process. They just made it so easy to get the funds from the State that were paid to my late brother. Dealing with their whole team was such a blessing to my and my mom. We can't thank them enough."
"I have to admit I was skeptical when I was first contacted by Stealth Investigations, advising me that they had found a sizable sum of money that was due to me. I thought it was a ruse to steal my identity, but everyone I worked with went above and beyond to assure me and walked me through the transaction. I am grateful to Stealth for discovering the funds and getting them to me."
"I was very impressed with Probate PI. They took care of the whole process of retrieving funds. They provided excellent communication updates the whole time!"
"Every person I spoke to or dealt with was very friendly, helpful and professional. It took several months to get my check, but that was due to the state. Even during all that aggravation, Mr. Jake Denning kept me informed of the progress of things, never lost his pleasant attitude and was very responsive when I had questions. All in all, an excellent company to do business with. And a reasonable rate also, for all the work involved."
"I can’t enough Good about Stealth. Especially Jake Denning, He kept us informed throughout the whole process and was Especially cordial. Our experience was great and the company very trustworthy. Linda Simmons"
"The information that they provided would have expired before I would have thought that there was money to be found. After 18 years. In dealing with them,They were always receptive with providing information required and answering questions about the slowness of this process The percentage of the proceeds sieemed very reasonable for the amount of research and assistance they provided"
"professional"
"Excellent agent. Worked with me vs. stubborn brother to accomplish my receiving money meant for my mother's heirs that otherwise would have been kept by the gov't."
"Jake and Stealth investigations did a stellar job of recovering funds for my deceased uncle. It was not an easy situation for a number of reasons. He stayed on the case until success was had."
"Were very helpful. Answered any questions I had & were very informative & professional."
"They did all the work! Contacted me, gave me MULTIPLE and appreciated reminder calls, filed all the paperwork, and got our money back from the State. Thanks!"
"It was a great experience very helpful great following through"
"Super great people that helped me get money I didn't even know was left for me. Fantastic thing to find out."
"Stealth Investigations out per formed beyond our wildest expectations! We were looking for help on one money investigation and they found five. We have told our friends to use them as their fees are very reasonable and for the work they do, it s a great price. Further, when we turned it over to them, we had to do very and they were in constant contact with updates and very helpful! A very courteous and professional group of people!"
"When I rec'd my pkg from Stealth Investigations I at first thought it was an elaborate scam. Nothing could be further from the truth. They located and help me receive $3,000 that I didn't realize was due to me. Thank you probatepi.com!"
"Great job. Let me know if you find anything else."
"0"
"Each contact I had with Stealth was very professional. Jake, my contact, was polite and friendly. He would do what he said he would do. Jake had to work to gain my confidence for I was skeptical in the beginning. I would recommend the organization."
"They were very helpful in getting my father's estate."
"Stealth Investigations contacted me about funds that I was eligible for. They provided everything that I needed and I received the money!! The only thing that I did not like was it seemed that internally the we’re not communicating so different people would call with the same information or requesting the same information. It made me leaery, but they turned out to be trustworthy. I would recommend their services and use them again."
Stealth Investigations is rated 4.90 based on 20 reviews