Stealth Investigations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Stealth Investigations

Tell us how Stealth Investigations made you happy

"I received a voicemail today from this 'company' but it was the scammiest voicemail I've ever heard. It sounded like a recording that someone spoke over with other information to make it sounds personalized to you - it was the poorest quality and delivery. I looked up the number and name online and it looks like a total scam. I called back out of curiosity and the receptionist would give me no information about the company and continually asked if I knew a certain person. I was uncomfortable providing any information and the experience with the receptionist bolstered the feeling of being a total sketchjob scam. Wouldn't trust them, block the number."
"very professional and kept me inform about what the State was doing, Jake was very knowledgable and I would use them again"
"Jake Denning kept us informed on status on regular basis, when check should arrive, etc. He was very apologetic when there were delays even though they weren't caused by Stelth."
"You did a great job. I know what you had to work with."
"The representatives from Stealth Investigations were extremely helpful and work tirelessly on our behalf. Without their assistance, we would not have been able to settle this matter. The assistance came at a very important time in our lives, our family was undergoing a hardship and needed the money. Thank you!"
"Jake was extremely helpful and diligent in working on our case for us. It was nice to do business with a professional yet kind individual. thanks. the millers"
"Very professional"
"Very thorough and professional representation. Thanks a bunch!"
"Jade kept me informed step by step of the process"
"On task, pursued until the State finally got to it! Good communication with me. Persistent and pleasant. Very pleased with their work. I would suggestion that someone with better English make the initial contact. I thought it was a scam. I was contacted later and they verified their existence. I appreciate all of their efforts—good job!"
"Jake was very helpful and a pleasure to work with. Thank you Jake!"
"They were very on point and direct...told me my claim and the steps to get it successfully completed...I appreciate their business and time...surely would recommend them in the future if need be."
"Jake at Stealth Investigations was extremely helpful, and not obtrusive or pesty in any way. I would highly recommend Jake and his firm, and hope to have an opportunity to utilize their services in the future."
"Very professional conduct by all members that I came in contact with. Will highly recommend this company to any and all who ask for their field of expertise. Speaking for myself & siblings..... Thanks Guys, Don Elmore"
"They handled the process of working through the myriad of legal issues and fillings to secure for me funds from my mother's estate. It couldn't have been easier for me. You don't owe them anything until the funds are securely in your account."
"Received a phone call from a very nice woman (Audrey) at Stealth and she told me my family had some unclaimed money from my father. I thought this might be a scam but asked her to forward paperwork to me and I'd read it. She did. I read. This was on the up and up. Sent paperwork back to Stealth and this wonderful man, Jake, contacted me and explained everything. There was money. Stealth took care of everything so my sister, niece, nephew and I could get the money. We did. If you get a call from someone at Stealth telling you that you might have some money coming to you, have them send you the papers explaining everything. Then you decide. I'm glad my family decided to have Stealth take care of this for us. Well done."
"Courteous, responsive, got the job done."
"I think your company did an excellent job look forward to your services in the future if needed"
"I don't know where to begin to sing their praises. First, they were persistent in finding my deceased brothers family which was pretty awesome. 2nd, they were timely, professional, sympathetic, precise and very helpful throughout the claim process. They just made it so easy to get the funds from the State that were paid to my late brother. Dealing with their whole team was such a blessing to my and my mom. We can't thank them enough."
"I have to admit I was skeptical when I was first contacted by Stealth Investigations, advising me that they had found a sizable sum of money that was due to me. I thought it was a ruse to steal my identity, but everyone I worked with went above and beyond to assure me and walked me through the transaction. I am grateful to Stealth for discovering the funds and getting them to me."
Stealth Investigations is rated 4.84 based on 38 reviews