Stealth Investigations Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stealth Investigations

How would you rate Stealth Investigations ?

"Very thorough and professional representation. Thanks a bunch!"
"Jade kept me informed step by step of the process"
"On task, pursued until the State finally got to it! Good communication with me. Persistent and pleasant. Very pleased with their work. I would suggestion that someone with better English make the initial contact. I thought it was a scam. I was contacted later and they verified their existence. I appreciate all of their efforts—good job!"
"Jake was very helpful and a pleasure to work with. Thank you Jake!"
"They were very on point and direct...told me my claim and the steps to get it successfully completed...I appreciate their business and time...surely would recommend them in the future if need be."
"Jake at Stealth Investigations was extremely helpful, and not obtrusive or pesty in any way. I would highly recommend Jake and his firm, and hope to have an opportunity to utilize their services in the future."
"Very professional conduct by all members that I came in contact with. Will highly recommend this company to any and all who ask for their field of expertise. Speaking for myself & siblings..... Thanks Guys, Don Elmore"
"They handled the process of working through the myriad of legal issues and fillings to secure for me funds from my mother's estate. It couldn't have been easier for me. You don't owe them anything until the funds are securely in your account."
"Received a phone call from a very nice woman (Audrey) at Stealth and she told me my family had some unclaimed money from my father. I thought this might be a scam but asked her to forward paperwork to me and I'd read it. She did. I read. This was on the up and up. Sent paperwork back to Stealth and this wonderful man, Jake, contacted me and explained everything. There was money. Stealth took care of everything so my sister, niece, nephew and I could get the money. We did. If you get a call from someone at Stealth telling you that you might have some money coming to you, have them send you the papers explaining everything. Then you decide. I'm glad my family decided to have Stealth take care of this for us. Well done."
"Courteous, responsive, got the job done."
"I think your company did an excellent job look forward to your services in the future if needed"
"I don't know where to begin to sing their praises. First, they were persistent in finding my deceased brothers family which was pretty awesome. 2nd, they were timely, professional, sympathetic, precise and very helpful throughout the claim process. They just made it so easy to get the funds from the State that were paid to my late brother. Dealing with their whole team was such a blessing to my and my mom. We can't thank them enough."
"I have to admit I was skeptical when I was first contacted by Stealth Investigations, advising me that they had found a sizable sum of money that was due to me. I thought it was a ruse to steal my identity, but everyone I worked with went above and beyond to assure me and walked me through the transaction. I am grateful to Stealth for discovering the funds and getting them to me."
"I was very impressed with Probate PI. They took care of the whole process of retrieving funds. They provided excellent communication updates the whole time!"
"Every person I spoke to or dealt with was very friendly, helpful and professional. It took several months to get my check, but that was due to the state. Even during all that aggravation, Mr. Jake Denning kept me informed of the progress of things, never lost his pleasant attitude and was very responsive when I had questions. All in all, an excellent company to do business with. And a reasonable rate also, for all the work involved."
"I can’t enough Good about Stealth. Especially Jake Denning, He kept us informed throughout the whole process and was Especially cordial. Our experience was great and the company very trustworthy. Linda Simmons"
"The information that they provided would have expired before I would have thought that there was money to be found. After 18 years. In dealing with them,They were always receptive with providing information required and answering questions about the slowness of this process The percentage of the proceeds sieemed very reasonable for the amount of research and assistance they provided"
"professional"
"Excellent agent. Worked with me vs. stubborn brother to accomplish my receiving money meant for my mother's heirs that otherwise would have been kept by the gov't."
"Jake and Stealth investigations did a stellar job of recovering funds for my deceased uncle. It was not an easy situation for a number of reasons. He stayed on the case until success was had."
Stealth Investigations is rated 4.94 based on 31 reviews