Probe It Reviews

of reviewers recommend Probe It
Read Probe It Reviews
Probe did a fantastic job on the food safety course. It was easy and interesting to navigate through and had very thorough training. I highly recommend it!
It was a good course. Thank You
Concise and fun
Very informative
I dont even know what probeit is
It's good
Sometimes on the quizzes it told you you were wrong even though you answered it right but it was a great way to do it very well set up and certificate was instant when applying for a job that’s key 👍
it was clear and understandable. the quizes at the end of every module help with the final exam.
Thank you very much .
I think the course was easy to work with and modules and activities were very interactive which held my interest and allowed me to learn the content better. Exam was easy to use and convenient to do in my office
Fast and impressive
Easy to follow and understand
Very nice and easy way to explain
This course was very knowledgable.
The exercises were great and playing hangman for answers was a goid idea!
I admire the study material and the features I got to complete my Food Handler Cetificate through online Mode.

Best :)
Ridhina
Its really good
Very informative and to the detail that every food establishment would require you to know.
It was a great set up
A few times I had to reload because I could not get the controls or audio to work. Another issue I found was that there is an error in one of the reviews. The answer is false, but it marked me wrong and the explication only validated what I picked.
Probe It Food Safety will give you more knowledge about food safety which will help you grow in the Food & Beverage industry.
I learned many things about food safety. It will help me in future to prevent various problems..

Probe It is rated 4.89 based on 46 reviews