Probe It Reviews

of reviewers recommend Probe It
Read Probe It Reviews
Start my course again I was not cheating
Easy to access , would recommend the whims training
Very good to have online training that is recognized by the energy industry
Took the test. (Passed) but my screen shut off after every 10 questions. Was denied my certification because screen went black. Contacted the support to correct the issue. They resolved the issue immediately and understood the confusion. Very professional and understanding.
Probeit provided an easy process to proceed through the leaning modules , I recommend the program
I found the course to be very well presented and informative.
Very easy to use . I went to a different site at first . Paid twice to do foodhandler course and couldn't get in. I gave up.and searching I found Probe it . No.problem navigating the menu found my course paid took course got my certificate. No problems. Thank you
The course is really intersecting and the short notes are very helpful. Overall very good experience .
I am very happy with the work done from Probe it fast and helpful accurate 😄
Great Coarse. Very informative
The course was easy to navigate and understand. The game-style quizzes at the end of each chapter were a bit irritating after a while. The scenario studies were helpful
Quick, easy and informative.
Probe It made it easy to register and get right down to work, no glitches or endless registration info, much appreciated. Lots of useful and relevant content in the course. Presentation was straightforward, clear, concise. Unlike other courses taken over the years, I actually enjoyed this one a lot.
I am very pleased with how the course was given and the help in getting photo ID done. Thanks
I HONESTLY NEVER EXPECTED FOR THE CLASS TO BE AS GOOD AS IT WAS WELL ORGANIZED, SO EASY TO UNDERSTAND IT WOUKD DEFINETELY RECOMMEND IT
It’s very good and easy step to get certi
I’m so happy that I already renew my food hadling certificate. I rate them 5 because they provide me all the answers everytime I ask questions.
A bit Frustrated with the set up... after module 5 i posed for quite a while but when I get back to my module, I can't log in anymore. at first maybe I forgot my password. so I called office to reset it. I got help by a nice Lady (forgot her name), but from to time I have to stop my lesson as I have customers. each time I log in I'm getting message invalid log in. I thought maybe I have to rest for a while and continue later, tonight I'm trying to get back to my module, but then again, can not log in, it says" Invalid log in, please try again" . now I can't call head office to reset as they're close. so frustrated. I have finally have time to finish it but, I'm getting this issues simultaneously. I tried to reset password online but it says my email address is invalid. which is...since I started my lesson, I only using one email. frustrated, it's not a friendly user.
Getting a food handlers certificate made easy
The course is very detailed and explained very well, I enjoyed taking it, well done!
Probe It is rated 4.7 based on 391 reviews