Probe It Reviews

of reviewers recommend Probe It
Read Probe It Reviews
I sincerely thank how empathetic the customer service was regarding my concerns. They quickly made replies and genuinely took effort to understand. Thanks again. 5 stars.
It was a great opportunity to all those candidates who want o make their career in this field.
A good summary of the information that is needed.
Never received my certificate of completion
It was a great course good price, easy to complete fair exam, overall great platform and accessibility. Just could use some technical site improvements.
I want to get a food handler certificate for one of my requirements of the job that applying for.
It’s wonderful and I really like it because probe it helps to save my time and also not more expensive
This was very easy & the customer care was so helpful. I'll Definitely be recommending this to my friends & family
Highly recommended online food handlers site.. very affordable, easy to navigate & easy to follow.
It got the job done I learnt what I needed to know and passed the exam 1st try
Easy to navigate and memorize content.
The course I took was excellent and they were understanding when my webcam had issues during my exam.
The website was easy to use and the questions .
I really like your format. one thing though, after taking your food safe exam and failing due to my face not being fully in view. I can't seem to retake the exam no matter what I do. also for some reason the screen that showed me being recorded went black a couple of minutes into the exam and it stayed that way until the end.
This is a wonderful course! It walks you through a step by step learning guide that makes making grade point average completely doable. I will be registering all of my employees through Probe It!
This food safe course was very good. The videos and course material presentation was well thought out and easy to fallow. If you are able to learn via computer interface than this course in perfect for you.
Great site. Easy to use but don’t do it on your phone. I bit difficult. Lol
I had some technical issues but the support team took care of it. Thank you.
Fantastic Service and Support right from the get go! Very accommodating and flexible modules. Strongly recommend PROBE IT ! Glad I came across your website. Thanks again!
In general I appreciated the presentation format of the course as in flow, engaging methods like the various games as review questions, combination of video, voice and reading short explanations kept it from being too boring. I did have trouble with some of the expectations for navigating into the course as well as the exam part of the course, but this was likely due to my lack of expertise with on-line techy means. Perhaps a bit more instruction as to what to expect... for example the need of a camera for exam purposes.
Probe It is rated 4.75 based on 261 reviews