proboosting.net Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend proboosting.net

How would you rate proboosting.net ?

"I waited 24 hrs for a booster. I reached out to their chat line several times and although seemingly helpful, I continue/d to wait. At one point, I was assigned a booster, but he informed me it was inconvenient because of the time differnence and I signed up for SkypeShare. The site clearly prefers you to sign over your account, which I did not want to do. I asked several times for a refund. It has, and continues to be refused or to be returned. I still have not received my money. I will have to go through my credit card company to get my funds returned to me. They claim they have boosters available, but they want to evidently prefer to play for you. If that is what you want, this site is for you. If you want to play and have a more interactive experience, don't sign up on this site. And prepare to fight to get you money back if you don't get a booster."
I.S
"I could play ranked even tho i purchased the boost. if i would have lost a game they would not make a drama bout it"
proboosting.net is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews