proboosting.net Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend proboosting.net

Popular Questions:

How can I contact proboosting.net?

Tell us how proboosting.net made you happy

Live Chat
"Not worth it, they are scammers, trust me, spend your money someplace else. You will get banned"
Are you proboosting.net? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought their services for a hearthstone rank boosting, one month later i got banned, i spoke to their live support, they told me a man named Connan would be contacting me on discord, it has been two weeks, I havent heard back from anybody, live support just keeps saying that connan will contact me. They are obviously a scam site, dont trust them, if you do get banned, be prepared to never hear from them, at best you can call your bank and dispute the charge as I have done, but my account worth over 1000$ dollars through the years is gone for good because of the bad practices they have. Honestly its not worth using them. You will just be disappointed."
"Nice ppl. Nice customer service."
"paid for a boost for simplicity's sake. Didn't wanna go through 10 more promotion defeats where i could not change anything. was Silver1 with 53lp after the latest promo loss. the "booster" was supposedly master tier with "high winrates". after 20 or so games, our winrates were about 33% with over 100lp lost. Tried to cancel, but support refused, instead putting another "booster" on the case, all the while ignoring my wish to cancel. Quoting their refund terms in full. "1.9.3. In the event where your order has been started, but not finished, you will have the right to receive store credit (equal to the monetary value of the unfinished portion of the order), which you can use for your future orders on the Site. In cases of extreme inaccuracy between what has been ordered and what has been provided a refund can be requested for the portion of the service which was not completed, calculated on the base of percentage completion of your order and percentage remaining." The last sentence says it all. Extreme inaccuracy of what was ordered, based on percentage completion.. In my case that percentage was negative.. All in all... stay away from this site if you value your time, money and LP."
"I waited 24 hrs for a booster. I reached out to their chat line several times and although seemingly helpful, I continue/d to wait. At one point, I was assigned a booster, but he informed me it was inconvenient because of the time differnence and I signed up for SkypeShare. The site clearly prefers you to sign over your account, which I did not want to do. I asked several times for a refund. It has, and continues to be refused or to be returned. I still have not received my money. I will have to go through my credit card company to get my funds returned to me. They claim they have boosters available, but they want to evidently prefer to play for you. If that is what you want, this site is for you. If you want to play and have a more interactive experience, don't sign up on this site. And prepare to fight to get you money back if you don't get a booster."
I.S
"I could play ranked even tho i purchased the boost. if i would have lost a game they would not make a drama bout it"
proboosting.net is rated 2.17 based on 6 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access