proboosting.net Reviews

of reviewers recommend proboosting.net

Tell us how proboosting.net made you happy
I have used this website multiple times over several years. Great service every time.
good prices and the support was nice
Bought some boosting up to Master in Apex the other day and got banned 3 days afterward.
Live chat told me to add the manager on discord who hasn´t answered / accepted the request so far.
Dont use this site. They got my account banned for 1 year using different region from the one I selected an probably they used some matchmaking manipulation to complete the order faster. My 6,6k hours played account is gone and their support sucks.
Very trustworthy and fast
AVOID proboosting at all cost!!!
I have just paid for their boosting services, they got my account banner in 2 days. No reply from support, no compensation at all. My account had a lot of purchase from valve and perfect 10k behaviour score. AVOID proboosting services at all cost!!! 0 help from support, no contact or communication, I can run after my money! Worst user experience ever.
Had 1k mmr boosted was finished in 8…

Had 1k mmr boosted was finished in 8 days. Was very quick service, started within 1 hour of ordering. Support was also very good with replys with in several minutes in there 24/7 chat window. Prices are quite good, cheaper then most other boosting sites.

Would defiantly recommend!
Owners are SCAMMING boosters on their payout.
Me personally never received around 200 EUR in completed orders.
Support keeps silence for two weeks (basically ignoring me).
Plus, rates for boosters are never 50\50 as offered in first place.
Support keeps pretending amount customer paid is less than it actually is. So you receive around 30-35%. And after that you get scammed on that share too.
great site
Really the only professional service i would trust. Services as described, cheap prices, fast delivery, fast on refunds if needed, and awesome people that will help you in a really nice way!
Hassle-free and very intuitive system, was super smooth from the placement of the request to its completion. I was especially pleased by the support team who were glad to help answer several of my questions. Awesome!
Im really happy with their services every time. Fast, friendly and safe boost from really good players. I highly recommend :D
Look at File attachment. Only one of the many times the booster failed to meet appointed time. I ordered a Plat 3 to 4 boost on League and we started off with 40 LP and ended on 17 LP after 6 games... Unreliable in terms of tardiness and also winrate! Contacted support multiple occasions and they refused to cancel and refused to change booster. Only saying they "contacted the booster and he wont do it again...".

After mentioning to 3 different supports that I want to change booster and willing to wait a reasonable timeframe they still refused to change.

DO NOT PLACE ANY ORDERS. IF SO DO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Bought several boosts from them so far and never had a problem, got my account from gold 4 to diamond 4 so I am happy with the results. Would surely recommend them!
Nice ppl. Nice customer service.
paid for a boost for simplicity's sake. Didn't wanna go through 10 more promotion defeats where i could not change anything. was Silver1 with 53lp after the latest promo loss. the "booster" was supposedly master tier with "high winrates". after 20 or so games, our winrates were about 33% with over 100lp lost. Tried to cancel, but support refused, instead putting another "booster" on the case, all the while ignoring my wish to cancel.

Quoting their refund terms in full.
"1.9.3. In the event where your order has been started, but not finished, you will have the right to receive store credit (equal to the monetary value of the unfinished portion of the order), which you can use for your future orders on the Site. In cases of extreme inaccuracy between what has been ordered and what has been provided a refund can be requested for the portion of the service which was not completed, calculated on the base of percentage completion of your order and percentage remaining."

The last sentence says it all. Extreme inaccuracy of what was ordered, based on percentage completion.. In my case that percentage was negative..

All in all... stay away from this site if you value your time, money and LP.
I could play ranked even tho i purchased the boost. if i would have lost a game they would not make a drama bout it
proboosting.net is rated 3.61 based on 18 reviews