ProCapitalMarkets Reviews

of reviewers recommend ProCapitalMarkets

margoadams1968@gmail.com

Tell us how ProCapitalMarkets made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Procapitalmarket is a big SCAM! I had a terrible experience with them. It saddens my heart when I ponder how many people around the world this scam brokerage company has done evil to. My first trade was $US35,000 when Andrew Miller put me through the journey, at first everything was working great and thought I'm in the right path to improve my financial strength. I got a call from Rachel who was very forceful and relentless lured me to invest more. Within 3 months I was able to invest $US120,000. the heartbreak started when I called for withdrawal but Rachel and Andrew told me it wasn't the best time but I had to because I needed my money. I was directed to the financial department and spoke with Michael Ericsson who told me to wait for trade fall and up till now never got a reply from him. I sent several emails and calls but no response even from the support team. It was more like a video game to them and I knew have fallen for a scam. I was in pain and high blood pressure for months not until I read on a newsletter online about a financial consultancy forensic experts at RETRIEVEHUB (.) org, online to get my money back from this unregulated and fraudulent company. Yes, I got my money back but I learnt in the hard way and won't go through that lane anymore. We should be careful when dealing with brokerage companies, let's learn to protect ourselves.
ProCapitalMarkets is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews