ProofreadingPal.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ProofreadingPal.com

How would you rate ProofreadingPal.com ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Wang Fang

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about ProofreadingPal.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"2 proofers make my writing improved for graduate school. They make edits for me as well as make comments for me to improve. I tried other companies and software, but nothing has been as good as proofreading pal. They are more expensive than the other services I tried, but they do much better quality. I have recommended them to others who have also been happy with there work."
ProofreadingPal.com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews