Proper Cloth Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Proper Cloth

How would you rate Proper Cloth ?

"I visited the Broadway location in NYC and my "fitter" was friendly friendly and personable. My shirt arrived in a few short days and fit me perfectly. The labric was quality and the fit looks very good. I lost a collar stay and someone from proper cloth replied to my email and sent me 4 for absolutely free! I have since ordered 2 more shirts and plan to order more in the future. There is a technical error with my second order, but a Proper Cloth representative proactively corrected it and issued me a $30 credit for having to cancel it. I happily replaced my order."
Proper Cloth is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews