Proper Cloth Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Proper Cloth

Tell us how Proper Cloth made you happy

"I visited the Broadway location in NYC and my "fitter" was friendly friendly and personable. My shirt arrived in a few short days and fit me perfectly. The labric was quality and the fit looks very good. I lost a collar stay and someone from proper cloth replied to my email and sent me 4 for absolutely free! I have since ordered 2 more shirts and plan to order more in the future. There is a technical error with my second order, but a Proper Cloth representative proactively corrected it and issued me a $30 credit for having to cancel it. I happily replaced my order."
Are you Proper Cloth? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Proper Cloth is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews