PropertyHistory.us.org Reviews

of reviewers recommend PropertyHistory.us.org
Read PropertyHistory.us.org Reviews

1-866-605-0311

andy@PropertyHistory.us.org

Tell us how PropertyHistory.us.org made you happy
This site was very helpful. I researched and received the information in a timely manner which allowed me to more forward with the information that was provided to me. Thanks for your help.
Report was accurate but pretty basic.
quick and easy thanks
It provided the date of construction which is what I was looking for. Disappointed it did not offer estimate on property value.
I found the report complete. I needed a history from the time of purchase. Records get misplaced over time and this report gave me the info i needed.
Attentive to request. I appreciated the extra effort made
by Agent Andy.
The format of the report was easy to follow.
Agent follow through was timely.
I, too, was looking for more tax records information and a more detailed description of the property. I appreciated the Property Inspection checklist and it can be useful for appraisal value. I didn't really agree with your listed property value but it gives me an estimate.
Since I pay over $5000 in property tax, I would think my information would be free.
Information was accurate and easy to access - I own the property.
told me the things I wanted to know.
I was looking up information on my current residence and this gave me some info not on any other site. It wasn't what I was looking for but it was a good site.
This was very easy and report downloaded within 3 minutes. There was immediate follow up about being satisfied. I did not give it 5 stars only because my review is after 5 minutes of use. It has been a great experience so far.
was looking for a rough idea what my property was worth if I was to pass on. This way i can make final decision on how to divide my property among my children.
I was looking for a legal description for this property and past tax records. I feel that your assessment did not provide what you offered in the records available.
Was inpresses with all that showed up Wish I could use it as appraisal! Thanks,at lest now have ball park figure going to try to sell!
great, easy site to look for ownership and value. Easy to use.
There are no reasons listed of why sell value is more that market value
did not show ownership since the house was built. only went bank 17 years. no mortgage information. who has a loan on the house
Information was easy to access
Alln the information I was looking for was included. quick
and easy!