PropertyHistory.us.org Reviews

of reviewers recommend PropertyHistory.us.org
Read PropertyHistory.us.org Reviews

1-866-605-0311

andy@PropertyHistory.us.org

Tell us how PropertyHistory.us.org made you happy
For the price that was paid it was good. I was expecting more details about the history of the property, floor plan and any improvements that have been made. I was also surprised to have to pay. I thought County records were (should be) free to research.
The report was good, but have seen such reports in other states that provide more details concerning home, such as drawing or outlines showing more detail about the shape of the home and makeup of the rooms.
I thought the information given for owner assessment and history was quite thorough with in consideration of the fact that I have not done any fact checking, ex. assessor's office or courthouse. Thank you kindly.
P. S. No problems, service great!
Quick but not sure of the accuracy.
Bill Petersen The check list was the best part. Would like to have had the phone number of the owner
fast download of information for a decent price
It was very easy to receive all the information one would need and so inexpensive. Thank you so much.
The report was very easy to access and you can't beat the price! Appreciate the checklist included.
The quickest and most complete and inexpensive property report I have ever received in last 5 years, Highly recommend their services.
Had all the basic information i needed. Lots of information, easy login.
Provided information I needed.
Pictures on website are not current. Property update is not current. Basically an satisfactory reporting tool.
STILL HOPING TO FIND A WAY TO PROTECT MY TITLE THROUGH THE HELP OF THE COUNTY
The report is about just the general information about the property. I wish I can get more details information in certain issues about the deed details. Thanks
I found the site easy to use and the photos verified the address was right
PropertyHistory.us.org provided more information than I expected. That was a happy added value.
I gained all the information I needed on a potential piece of property. Values, map and satellite views of the area, when built and last sold and for how much. Also tax values and amount for County property tax. The satellite view allowed me to not only get a street view of the property, but also the entire neighborhood from both above and at street level. Great Help.
It was fast and easy
It was rather novel to me to use to use this system, and it was great receive the report at minimal cost of $1.00. Very convenient to use. Very well satisfied.jbt.
found exactly what I was looking for. Price was reasonable for the report that I received.
PropertyHistory.us.org is rated 4.39 based on 95 reviews