proufx.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend proufx.com

Tell us how proufx.com made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
My story is almost identical as the one of Wirry Wizard from a week ago: similar totals, merchant names (Ronald Morris - once at beginning he did a mistake and introduced himself as Daniel(!), Frank Cooper), dates... Reported scam Uprofx/Proufx to EFRI - European Funds Recovery Iniciative (efri.io) and signed a petition
Proufx is a scam and they will take all your money. I started investing with the predecessor to Proufx called Uprofx in January 2019. It started in the usual way with a deposit of £250 and my broker was David Smitt. Investments went well and after a few months David sent me £100 as an incentive. He kept asking for bigger investments so he could capitalise on market trends. I invested a total of £20,000 but my account showed a healthy profit of £18,000. The website changed and I was told it was for security reasons it eventually reappeared as Proufx. I decided I wasn’t going to invest anymore and this is when things went bad. David Smitt said he couldn’t handle my account anymore because I wasn’t investing more money and my new manager was Daniel Adlemann, he didn’t do anything with my account from October 2019 until I tried to withdraw the money. He told me that I could withdraw it on 2nd January 2020, however I requested that no trades be undertaken during this period. Later I found I had active trades on my account. I couldn’t contact Daniel anymore but I was contacted by Frank Cooper who said Daniel had set trades up and I couldn’t withdraw my money until 3rd February 2020. I told Frank that I had specifically requested no trades were done. The leverage on my account was raised and from an initial £38,000 my account is now below£2,000. These are criminals who operate out of Estonia. If you invest with this company you will lose everything! You will also have given an organised criminal gang a copy of your passport or driving license, your credit or debit card details and your bank account details. Your whole life will be affected. Also you should know that all these people who claim they can get your money back are also criminals and will scam you again. If you have been a victim of Proufx please complain to the President of Estonia Kersti Kaljulaid she has a twitter account and you can go to the presidential site and send her a message. I'm not allowed to put links on trustpilot but google her and you'll find contact details. You probably won’t see any money but if enough people complain some of these criminals might go to prison.
this is a broker without regulation or license so it means they can do what they want with your money soon as they have it in their hands! Warning they are scammers !!!
Be very cautious of where & how you invest. It’s really hard telling the authenticity of this online platforms only if you’ve had a bad experience with them after trading or doing any form of business with them. You can visit : Radia.recovery at {gmail..com }in case you have lost some amount to get it retrieved.
proufx.com is rated 1.25 based on 4 reviews