PS Autos (Redhill) Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PS Autos (Redhill)

How would you rate PS Autos (Redhill) ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jonathan Dean

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about PS Autos (Redhill) in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Jonathan Dean
"I cannot fault PS Autos. whatever the type of work you require or the advice you need it is consistently good and great value. I cannot think of another business where the owner goes so out of their way to delight the customer, not in a showy way but with honest advice and help, and an emphasis on providing what is required. This is all done without any drama, just sheer pragmatism and with incredible flexibility. I try and recommend PS Autos to as many people as possible. Truly fantastic!"
PS Autos (Redhill) is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews