PSA Parts Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend PSA Parts

Popular Questions:

How can I contact PSA Parts?

Tell us how PSA Parts made you happy

"I ordered a computer screen to India - got no confirmation or anything per Email, just a simple note on the website. The money got transferred from my bank account immediately. That was the only thing that seemed to work since then. Wrote several emails to the company - no reply. Tried to call many times - no response at all... as if the company doesn´t exist. After 3 months of waiting and no sign that anything happens I give up hope. What I learned from it? Use only companies that seem to be really trustworthy."
Are you PSA Parts? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Spoke to a girl on phone who could not have been more helpful and advised me that the product I was looking at was an original manufactures item. I then proceeded to the website and ordered the products - spare laptop adaptor and plug- which again was very easy and they could also take my preferred method of payment AE"
PSA Parts is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews