www.psychonautlabo.nl Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.psychonautlabo.nl

Tell us how www.psychonautlabo.nl made you happy

Live Chat
"Would recommend :) This is a nice place to be! Not a lot of websites have a live chat functionality, it's nice to see psychonautlabo has this. I got no answer through the "normal" contact form, which was sad. First thoughts were: "oh no I must've been scammed"... Happily Andrew (or what was his name?) from the PsychonautLabo live chat could answer my questions fast. I asked him if they stocked hex-en in crystal, which they did. But it was not listed on their website. If I think back, I maybe had not put so much in my nose... I'm talking, I'm typing, I'm sweating... Maybe I better take a bath. Or maybe I stop writing what I think. Okay, to conclude: I can say PsychonautLabo initially disappointed me by not answering through the contact form. I found this very disrespectful. But: they made it good by answering through live chat and providing me a fast, reliable, cheap, discrete and tracked service. I live in Poland and the shipment left Belgium on 9/4, I received it on 12/4. Will order again. The hexen really helps and soothes my addiction issues. I think it must be researched further, this seems a very interesting compound to prevent addiction. Kind regards from Poland mydear x"
"Good experience with PsychonautLabo. I ordered etiz blotters here because they were in promo. Delivery was kinda slow (5 days from BE to NL), but that was during Holidays and it was more the postal service who fucked up and was slow. PL sent my chems +- 16hrs after ordering. I also sent an e-mail with a question, which was unanswered after 5 days. But after sending 1 more, I got response within some hours. I will still give 5 stars, because the price and quality was just too good. Would recommend. Price: 10/10 Quality: 10/10 Delivery: 6/10 Communication: 6/10"
www.psychonautlabo.nl is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews