Publish My LLC Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Publish My LLC

Tell us how Publish My LLC made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I am a verified user of this service. They are fast, efficient and reliable. The price is very reasonable and I don't think someone else will be able to bet them at their fee of $395.00. They email you and you can set up an account online where you can review everything and also keep track of progress of your publishing. They notify you of the newspapers so you can track your publishing and they email you with updates consistently."
"Used for NYS LLC publication. The cheapest service I could find and was quick and easy."
"Thanks for your help!"
"EXACTLY what we needed! Exactly as promised. Pay, publish, 6 weeks later we got our certificate. Would recommend in a heart beat."
"Excellent service. Fast professional and knowledgeable to the questions I had. Will be using them again for other LLC publications."
"Quick and hassle free. A seamless way to get an LLC published. Highly recommend their services. Thanks."
"I paid to publish my LLC back in 2018 and haven’t received a response despite my several emails and calls."
"Waste of money"
"Publish My LLC is amazing; professional, kind, attentive, expert. I endorse them 100% without reservation. Regards, Jacqueline Schachter, PhD"
"Fast, Perfectly to my expectations."
"Leigh was amazing and so helpful!"
"The process is very mysterious and your customer service is lacking. I had no idea at what stage I was, no way to check the status. I sent emails, and the response was quick, but I sort of felt like I was bothering the person, as if I was crazy to ask what the status was. For that, I rate "poor." However, my LLC was published and it was easy on my end, for that I rate "very good.""
"Fast efficient"
"Great company. Swift execution. Awesome communication. Deff recommend."
"6 star service. At first I was skeptical because it was my first time but with assurance and professionalism I was kept at ease. FSK thank you."
"Great and affordable service, saved a lot of headaches, to complete my publishing requirements, many Thanks!"
Thank you! We're happy to help take on your headaches!
Publish My LLC is rated 4.38 based on 16 reviews