Purchased curtain material, lining and curtain tape from sales@curtainfabricstore.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Purchased curtain material, lining and curtain tape from sales@curtainfabricstore.co.uk

How would you rate Purchased curtain material, lining and curtain tape from sales@curtainfabricstore.co.uk ?

"From the first enquiry email I sent, they couldn't have been more helpful in their service. I'd seen the type of material I liked in a local fabric shop, but was put off by the high cost per metre, so I decided to search on line. They sent several samples of similar coloured material and several linings for me to choose from - I decided to order over the phone and a good chap talked me through my requirements, accepted my payment and within a week the material was delivered. I have subsequently made two pairs of curtains for the dining room and they look lovely."
Purchased curtain material, lining and curtain tape from sales@curtainfabricstore.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews