purecannastore.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend purecannastore.com

Tell us how purecannastore.com made you happy

"everything about this place is fake including delivery company"
Are you purecannastore.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Stay away. A big scam. They claim me2u shipping and email arrived I needed to pay $500 for a stamp to get my order. The guy Richard is a POS. Never received my order"
"Same thing happenned to me as the above review, thank goodness I made a small order. An email arrived saying my package needed a $500 registering stamp to assure its delivery. I also agree that the mail company they suposedly use me2you are fake."
"Fake site do not order from these theives, I cant answer the questions below as I dont think they sent anything at all .then you get an email saying your package is in your respective country and demand another $500 to put a register stamp on your package. They use me2you couriers which I fear is also a fake company."
purecannastore.com is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews