purecannastore.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend purecannastore.com

Tell us how purecannastore.com made you happy
$600 down the drain. So f... stupid I didn't check reviews before ordering. Don't do the same mistake as I did. Don't order!
Stavo per azzardare un acquisto ma non esiste...questi ti inculano non fate i polli...sono Ladri!!!!!!!!!!!
I too got screwed.
Don’t let these scumbags take your money too
Scam, pure and simple
SCAM - THERE IS NOTHING LEGITIMATE ABOUT THIS FAKE BUSINESS.... they screwed me out of $155 and once I sent the money received absolutely nothing & no responses either..... FAKE FAKE FAKE... do not waste your time or money....
yes don't buy just like everyone says its a bait scam you wont get anything
Plain and simple this is not a store but a lying rip-off den of theifs.
SCAM SCAM SCAM - DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY - EVERY THING ABOUT THEM IS FAKE
Guys are a complete scam.
They almost got me for over 500 dollars - telling me guaranteed delivery - does this sound familiar - the address is FAKE - there is NO MARIJUANA STORE THERE - I hope these people get are TRACKED DOWN & ARRESTED
They almost got me for over 5 hundred - Who ever was on the other end said - TRUST ME - I AM SO GLAD I DID NOT -
This person is a fraudulent, scamming scumbag dont PayPal...venmo etc....they take your money and you never receive the product.
The owner Richard also never responds to you an
d no refunds!!! No idea how he goes to sleep knowing he takes from people!!!!
A scam.They use cash apps to get your money.There is no store or product.
Complete and total SCAM. Placed an order then had second thoughts realizing they’re likely a scam, phoned, emailed, messaged multiple times for refund and have not received product or refund.
I order and this place screwed me out of 230 dollars.
A scam operation. Thieves operating out of Dubai.
Don,t buy from this place. I got screw. Not going into detail. See all the review, judge for your self. Don,t buy. You have been warn!
This is a scam by a couple of guys operating out of Dubai.They steal your money via cash app and the like.Filed a report with the feds and Dubai police.
Well the same thing as everybody else scammed just like the megabus store it's probably the same guys running the site notice the lousy reviews megabus will not let reviews go through it wont be me buy I hope someone finds you and beats half you death with your one arm let's you heal and does it again
purecannastore.com is rated 1.40 based on 30 reviews