purecannastore.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend purecannastore.com

Tell us how purecannastore.com made you happy
Scammed for $240. Do NOT do business with these people. Disgusting and gives reputable businesses a bad name. Vile.
It's all a scam. Stay clear of this site. I've been tricked for 740$ now, glad it wasn't more. Upon checking their website for "reviews" I even found two reviews with the exact same text, praising the people for what they claimed was a "first time online purchase", only the dates and names of the identical reviews were different.
Vape carts are one of the best i ever got. Service is good just there were so many delays before i got my package. Delivery company demanded $1000 for a Refundable insurance which i paid but was happy i got it back with my order. Very reliable
Excellent weed products will buy again this is no scam being completely honest to I got my products in 3 days
Awesome awesome carts and very high quality bud. Will be buying again wow
Incredible store and will be buying again
Hi guys i got served off this website the actually delivered my order
This place is a SCAM same horror story as everyone else's theres the proof
everything about this place is fake including delivery company
Stay away. A big scam. They claim me2u shipping and email arrived I needed to pay $500 for a stamp to get my order. The guy Richard is a POS. Never received my order
Same thing happenned to me as the above review, thank goodness I made a small order. An email arrived saying my package needed a $500 registering stamp to assure its delivery. I also agree that the mail company they suposedly use me2you are fake.
Fake site do not order from these theives, I cant answer the questions below as I dont think they sent anything at all .then you get an email saying your package is in your respective country and demand another $500 to put a register stamp on your package. They use me2you couriers which I fear is also a fake company.
purecannastore.com is rated 2.58 based on 12 reviews