Purephyto Reviews

of reviewers recommend Purephyto

Tell us how Purephyto made you happy
I started using Purephyto as it was recommended by a friend to help with my frozen shoulder , in two days I was sleeping and my arm continued to improve .
I find the site easy to use and very helpful .
i bought the cbd for pets as one of my cats was having very frequent seizures it seems to have stoped the seizures i would recomend this product it is great stuff the seizures stoped more or less after the first bottle.
Already been using purephyto for my very anxious dog, finally decided to get some for myself and couldn't be happier. Will be trying other products very soon.
Excellent service and quality product. Ordered the sativa energise and I have slept really deeply since taking it. I have found it to balance my mood in a subtle way. Not tried CBD before but I am very pleased with it so far.
One of the best cbd companies worldwide. All products are lab tested for premium quality. Highly recommended A*****
Great shop and quick dispatch. Would recommend.
Hey! Quick fast service but sent the wrong CBD to vape. Only noticed when I vaped it so couldn’t return.
Excellent customer service and package arrived on time just before Christmas! I use the pet oil and it’s great for my dog, my dog is old now but this is great for her joints, I would highly recommend for pet owners
My go-to company for CBD products, brilliant service and high quality products every time. Thank you!
Was recommended Cbd oil seems to be helping
Only received my CBD today after being recommended by a friend he has used it with great results and when he heard I had back problems he suggested I try it, my son has been using it as well with great results what more can I say!
Excellent product, very quick delivery.
I’ve been purchasing the 1500 Indica for my grandmother who has numbness in her legs and feet after receiving the chemotherapy to beat her cancer! Also some cream we have been using for her feet! The results have been great, reducing the numbness and all round giving her a positive boost in life!

I will continue to use your products and I thank you once again 🙏
So happy with the CBD pets, I’ve ordered this a few times now and it’s great. I had to call the customer service as it ran out of stock and they were so helpful and lovely. Each time I’ve ordered it’s come within a couple of days and the product is brilliant. My dog has epilepsy and we’ve struggled to find a product which has helped - with this he has gone over 10 weeks without a seizure when normally he has a seizure around once a fortnight - I really believe this has a lot to do with the success!
Was very pleased with my purchases from you delivery good and customer service is good delivery was later so was given a gift for the inconvenience thank you so much
Brought a couple of cbd items for my dad who’s a cancer patient from the site after doing a quick search on Instagram , after a few days of taking so far he’s said his energy levels have improved so that’s one benefit atleast in such a small amount of time! I will be definitely making another order soon , thanks for what you’re doing guys! Big respect and salute
It’s completely changed my anxiety
I no longer feel the tightness in my chest or the physical symptoms that used to add to my anxiety
I’m just sorry I waited so long to try it!!!
My 13 year old staffy couldn't jump on sofa or beds no more so i done a little searching and reading about cbd oils. I saw purephyto had great reviews so got some. After about a month. my dog is jumping about like he was 2 years ago. purephyto pet cbd is amazing
I get a few of these bottles with my orders, normal relax or pure for my mum who has bad depression, anxiety and gets pains in hip. This seems to help and she seems to feel it helps her. One thing I know she has problems being in crowds but after taking this she is able shop without worry.
CBD oil has been something I've looked into for over 2 years and after finally taking the plunge after some good advice, whilst not buying into other brands, I can honestly say from purchasing a 400ml then a 750ml CBD oil from purephyto, I haven't looked back. If there's one brand that to choose then , look no further. Super easy transaction with a plentiful selection to suit your needs. Fast delivery too. What more could you ask for?! 5 stars all the way.
Purephyto is rated 4.94 based on 101 reviews