Queenspark Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Queenspark
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Queenspark made you happy

"Wide selection, good quality and helpful staff."
Are you Queenspark? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Queenspark receives. Reply Free
"I purchased a product which I found later that it has a factory fault. When I returned it to the shop, they treated me like a queen."
"I love Queenspark clothes because they are timeless and good quality for money. I would have bought even more Queenspark clothes since I started shopping with Spree a year ago, but unfortunately many of the colours which are now fashionable do not suit me. I only wear black, navy, white, and any other colours with a blue undertone. I will also wear bright neon yellow - if I can find it. Colours like cream, off-white, burgundy with a yellow undertone, mustard, ginger, brown, green with a yellow undertone, burnt orange, and pink with a yellow undertone make me look washed out and sick."
Queenspark is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews