R2Pleasent Gold Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend R2Pleasent Gold

How would you rate R2Pleasent Gold ?

"Scammed me, beware."
"Scam, bad support they take items and you don't receive help! Stay away and sell skins at OPSkins!"
"bad experience"
T.killick182@gmail.com
Verified Reviewer
"Tried to make an order whilst I was bored on holiday, used my paypal account and ask about delivery. I messaged them and they immediately asked why my ip didnt correspond with where i registered the account? Then after that they treated me like some sort of fraudster in a third world scammer and refunded it instantly and talked to me very unkindly. Dissappointed at how rude and assuming these people are."
"Good and reliable service :)"
"was great transaction"
"Checkout and Live Support was quick and easy. Only thing that ha me uneasy is the storage of our phone numbers, but I am very happy with the service! :D"
"very fast and easy checkout. the chat was very fast and convienet and i got my trade right away."
"great service every time , fast delivery ."
"ive been using r2pleasent since 2009 when they were only on a forum page. love the seller, the company, love the customer service, love the prices and delivery times."
"Good service, fast."
"they are fast and reliable"
"R2 provides customers with great service at a reasonable price"
"Amazing customer service, been purchasing from them for over a year now without any issues. And fair prices. Definetly recommend to anyone. Quick and simple purchases."
"overall my faavourite site to buy from."
"They sent my skin really quick! :)"
"Every-time I order its always very fast and accurate. I recommend R2 to all of my friends, for csgo skins and rsgp :)"
"Once paypal had confirmed their transaction i got notified from r2pleasent before paypal did :O Also I always meet nice ppl when im there"
"this guy rock 100m in 5 minutes no problem"
"Vigan does such a nice job! He is quick with his Deliveries and is my most favorited employee! Keep up the good stuff R2!"
R2Pleasent Gold is rated 4.68 based on 66 reviews