ramadastgeorge.com Reviews

02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does ramadastgeorge.com deliver?

Tell us how ramadastgeorge.com made you happy

Own Driver
"where do I start. the night I arrived, I was very tired and just wanted a simple bite to eat. I ordered half a lager and a cheese and bean panini. the drink came very fast but as the bald waiter came over with the drink he stuck his fingers in my drink and took a ice cube. he called him self the black panther ( he was very white) I complained the reception and a very attractive woman named jemma refused to give me the waiters name. I then went to my room to find a bukkake session In progress."
Are you ramadastgeorge.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
ramadastgeorge.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews