Rategenie Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rategenie

Tell us how Rategenie made you happy

"Rategenie is a unique little app that I would not have thought of before, but it seems like such an obvious addition to a VR management tool. I'll thank tokeet for bringing this to my attention, no more flat rates for me"
"I haven't seen any other apps that can do everythin g rate genie does, so i can't compare, but i can say that it's way under priced"
"Rategenie actually made a huge boost in my revenue. Like, it actually did what it said it was going to do."
"I'm mostly using it to get the competitor info from the market data report but i set up a genie strategy on one of my properties and it definitely seems to be increasing bookings"
"So I wasn't really sure what rate genie was going to do for me since I only have one property. It has already rearranged all my daily rates and is now monitoring my city for events and holidays so it can adjust...I'm super pleased with this!"
"Simple setup with major results, the past three weeks have seen a significant increase in bookings"
"I wasn't working with a flat rate before, but I'm seeing much more price fluctuation and my bookings went up so it must be working"
"Using Rategenie has been a major factor in my decision to switch to Tokeet permanently"
"this thing is very cool! it knows when there is a in town and adjusts the prices"
"Rategenie is configuring my nightly rates way more methodically than i ever have, and instantly too. It's an A+ app for sure."
"A great addition to tokeet. i'm still using the free trial but I have already decided rategenie is going to be a major component in my business now"
"This app is extremely impressive if you ask me. It had synced up all of my properties and booking calendars instantly the moment I logged in"
"My business almost too easy at this point...I guess that's high praise"
"It remapped my entire calendar's rates within 10 minutes. Very quick and smart application."
"I'm using the 30 day free trial and it's just awesome. Setting rates for every calendar holiday was such a pain for us, so I'm very happy with this app. And the free trial was a nice gesture too - they make it very easy to get hooked!"
Rategenie is rated 4.88 based on 16 reviews