Rategenie Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rategenie

Tell us how Rategenie made you happy

"Rategenie is configuring my nightly rates way more methodically than i ever have, and instantly too. It's an A+ app for sure."
"A great addition to tokeet. i'm still using the free trial but I have already decided rategenie is going to be a major component in my business now"
"This app is extremely impressive if you ask me. It had synced up all of my properties and booking calendars instantly the moment I logged in"
"My business almost too easy at this point...I guess that's high praise"
"It remapped my entire calendar's rates within 10 minutes. Very quick and smart application."
"I'm using the 30 day free trial and it's just awesome. Setting rates for every calendar holiday was such a pain for us, so I'm very happy with this app. And the free trial was a nice gesture too - they make it very easy to get hooked!"
Rategenie is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews