RAVPower Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend RAVPower
06AM
6AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact RAVPower?

Tell us how RAVPower made you happy

"I ordered my dad something for Christmas from this company. A week or so later they send me an email saying it’s on back order but it will be ready to ship in mid December. Well today I get an email saying they have decided not to fulfill my order that I was promised both when I ordered the item and a week or so ago when I was assured it would be available by mid December. Now I’m stuck looking for another Christmas present because they screwed me over. If they didn’t have an item and had no intention of filling the order then they should have never had it available online to begin with. I will never shop with this company again."
Are you RAVPower? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Charger was excellent quality and amazing value for money, highly recommend these guys! I get so many charges out of my phone it last ages!"
RAVPower is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews