RAWSHORTS Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend RAWSHORTS
12PM
12PM

Tell us how RAWSHORTS made you happy

"I purchased a package with multiple exports and paid USD $120 I used a few of the export and frankly, the system is full of bugs and issues that made the process frustrating. I had to start over many times as it would not save and once exported fonts and transitions would change for no apparent reason. I gave it a rest and emailed them about it, no reply. I have 7 exports left and they expired my credits without notice. 1. I did not know the credits expired 2. They didn't notify me before it happened As a digital product, I assumed I could contact them and sort this out. No reply. Finally got ahold of someone after months of nothing and they say there is nothing they can do. I paid for a product that was not up to industry standards, gave them time to improve as they are a startup and then they took my money without offering any remedy. All I wanted is for them to return the credits so I could use the service again. There are no third parties, my account didn't go dormant cause I accessed it regularly to work on the existing videos and I got NO heads up. Stay away from these con artists."
Are you RAWSHORTS? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
RAWSHORTS is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews