Real Herbs Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Real Herbs

How would you rate Real Herbs ?

(optional)

"I had a couple of questions about their Stinging Nettle Root that I had purchased. I left a total a three voice messages via their out-sourced phone answering service and sent two emails with no response. I do not trust companies that cannot be communicated with."
"Very good product but more expensive than else where"
"When searching for the product I purchased, you had the best price of anyone."
Randy Nevins
Verified Reviewer
"The best part is they are vegetarian. Vegan even."
Wong Wei Bin
"They are the best supplement company."
"affordable easy to shop very quick deliveryorganic ingrdiebts and none gmo is very important to me"
"This is my first order from Real Herbs but it won't be my last! I certainly didn't expect delivery so quickly. Kudos to your shipping dept and customer service. The Boswellia Serrata extract I ordered seemed very fresh, and I love that their products have an estimated shelf life of up to two years. Immediately upon opening the bottle, I could smell the slightly evergreen scent of the extract. Not too strong. The daily dosage is one pill per day, so it's no surprise that the capsules are slightly larger than "normal" capsules, and are a little harder to swallow. Not what I call "horse pills" by any means, but be aware that the capsules are just a little larger than, say, a pain reliever medicine capsule. But you only take one a day, so it's not a deal-breaker. I'll definitely be checking out the other products Real Herbs offers."
James Jordan
Verified Buyer
"This was my first time ordering from Real Herbs and was shocked how soon I received my order.. Very well pleased..."
SOS Zahnärzte AG S. Vijatov
Verified Buyer
"The product Ashwaganda is very good and helpful for me to sleep. Im Little disappointed that after puchase last Tuesday with express delivery after 9 days I still did not get my package."
Howard Freeman
Unverified Reviewer
"Great product with fast delivery. Customer services were superb in answering my question. Ingredients are potent and encapsulated in vegan capsules which are so rare in the market. Highly recommend this product to anyone who needs bee propolis."
"Fast delivery. Vegan capsules"
"The product was delivered timely. One of the few natural supplements in the market that are encapsulated in vegetarian capsules. Good job!"
Larry McClintock