Reassured Insurance Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Reassured Insurance

Tell us how Reassured Insurance made you happy

"I have recently had cause to deal with reassured insurance for life cover who passed me over to legal and general after I had obtained my medical report from the doctors we had a death in the family and therefore I decided not to go ahead with the policy at this time I informed legal and general and my doctor of this but a male member of staff from reassured rang me as to why I had decided this and I had just decided not to proceed do I told him this but he would not take that as an answer and kept going on asking is it the price or what and whilst j said I do not have to give him a reason why but it got to the point where it was rude and ignorant and I had to terminate the call to stop him and I have bipolar disorder and therefore the aggressive pushy tactics of the staff are not acceptable I was not going to take the matter any further but today however I received another call of the same nature I told him what happened last time but yet again it was the same I said I’m not taking out the policy so thankyou and goodbye now if this is how you train your staff on customer service then a strict review needs to take place I do not know but it could quite easily have been the same person as I didn’t note any names but the phone number was a ripley number 01773297002 and the person I spoke to initially was George wheeler i require an apology concerning the above as this has aggravated my medical condition and triggered a negative response Natasha tomlinson your ref 4877786/1006243 I await your reply thankyou"
Are you Reassured Insurance? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They were very helpful and took time to consider all my options for a funeral plan"
Reassured Insurance is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews