Franklin County Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Franklin County

How would you rate Franklin County ?

"the fcvs office gives out phone numbers but will not answer the phone nor will they return a phone call .waited three days .called again and told them how appaling they were and that they should not give out phone numbers if they wont answer the phone .they blocked my number so I could only leave a message they also have some kind of app so they can call your number and it will not ring and they can leave a message on your phone .and it makes them look like you didnt answer.I called again after three days and told them they should not give out any phone numbers and how it is a shame the way they treat veterans in columbus ohio.finally a angry man called me and demonstrated his anger with me and told me I could not talk to anyone ,I had to come down in person and wait to see a veterans rep.(that is a four hour wait .a phone call could have answered my question.the man who called me in anger today should be recommended for a (anger management class).this whole franklin county veterans service is a scam on the tax payers of franklin county ohio.what another slap in the face for veterans. so for all who read this (veterans in franklin ohio I will tell you never go to these people they hate you as a veteran and hate their jobs).the commision should fire the whole bunch and start over with caring veterans who help not hide from veterans. if you should want to file a claim against the va go to the fedreal buildind and go directly to them and file (stay away from the ohio franklin county veterans service they have nothing but contempt for veterans"
Franklin County is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews