RedFoot Haulers Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend RedFoot Haulers

Tell us how RedFoot Haulers made you happy

"A very good company! I recommend them to anyone shipping a boat and trailer across Canada. GA"
Are you RedFoot Haulers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Review of Red Foot Haulers. I was refereed to Red Foot haulers by my friend Tim who lives by me. Tim shipped his boat and trailer with them and was very happy. I decided to research them before calling for a quote. I found a lot more positive reviews than negative, so I gave them a call. Ryan answered the phone right away. My first impression was that he was a no BS kind of guy. He was very straight to the point and was able to give me a price right away. He told me that he priced my boat and trailer to move. When I asked what he meant, he explained what market price was versus low ball/cheap fees. Ryan said that market price was accepted by all truckers in Canada. This meant if a trucker broke down, or changed his mind, that other drivers would accept the job in a heart beat. He said he sold value and security, not cheap prices. I was impressed with how his system worked and choose to book right away. I shipped my boat and trailer from Cold Lake AB to Halifax NS. It came out to be about 1.00 per kilo, which was very competitive compared to other companies. The driver Ryan assigned me to was named Greg, and he was very professional. Greg mentioned he loved working with Ryan because he always got paid at deliveries, and could always depend on him for steady work. I will definitely use Red Foot Haulers in the future! Stan Reeves"
"This is my review of Red Foot Haulers: My review of Red Foot Haulers: What did I ship? I shipped my 37 foot boat and trailer From where to where? I shipped it from Halifax NS to Edmonton AB How much did it cost me? $6,049.26 Canadian Funds. This included tax, insurance, fuels, No other fees. Everything was upfront, no hidden fees, no funny business. The Process: Ryan at Red Foot Haulers explained the process in detail before I booked. There was no pressure to book, it took me a few weeks to decide. I shopped around with all the companies I could find on the net. USHIP and SHIPLY .com offered cheaper prices, however there was zero customer service. Ryan and his answering service always answered the phone, even on the weekends and at night after hours. My calls were returned every time, and same with emails. It was explained that once I booked, I had to wait an estimated 1-6 weeks for pickup to occur. This was so that the assigned driver could book a "back haul". Otherwise the price would have been double. I found this to be the same with all companies I spoke to, it seems to be the standard. Prices with other companies were ALL over the board. From 4k to 12k! It was hard to decide until I spoke to Ryan with Red Foot. He had all the answers I needed to make a wise decision. Being that I am a sales professional myself, I really appreciated Ryan's approach. He was more interested in educating me on how it works versus pressuring me for a sale. I was very impressed with his work ethic. My boat was picked up within the time frame estimated, same for delivery. I was in direct contact with my assigned driver, and given his proof of insurance. My property arrived with No damage, same condition is was picked up in. Over all rating of Red Foot Haulers: 5 stars without a doubt! I will certainly use them again in 2 years when I ship my boat back to Halifax. Rodney "the kicker" Phillips"
"Red Foot Haulers shipped my RV from Vancouver to Halifax with ease. Every other company quoted me $12,000 to $16,000! RFH did the job for $11k all in, no other fees. The RV was delivered within 30 days of me placing me order. It arrived with no damage and the customer service was outstanding! I'm very happy with this service and would recommend to anyone. Zack Efron Actor"
"Owes us $600 in unpaid invoices These people owed us over 600$ in unpaid invoices, barely paid $300 in the past months, and now still owe us $300 and refuse to pay. We have been more than patient for months but they barely reply and keep saying "next week, next week". I don't know about their services, but a company that can't just pay a simple $300 for a bill that was due 7 months ago is surely not a company I'd trust. 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎 My company is not doing well either and we had to pay our employees for the work they did for them ourselves barely covering any cost. This is not how I like to do business."
The company that left this review above is a SCAM. They leave bad reviews on companies like us, then demand payment not owed(black mail) to remove the remove. No professional company would slander another company over an invoice due. Notice they did not leave a company name or contact info. I get emails from them weekly demanding money not owed in order to remove this review. I guess this is a new scam out there. Our good reviews speak for them selves. We have over 300 good reviews online. If you are a customer needing shipping, just ask our office for recent referrals. Our customers would be happy to give you a real review of Red Foot Haulers.

Owner
Ryan Sechser
"I like the way they explain the shipping process. It leaves room for no surprises. They set proper expectations and use excellent drivers. I am very happy with them! Justin Moses"
"Ryan and Jonathan were very good to deal with. Their communication about the process was excellent"
RedFoot Haulers is rated 4.43 based on 7 reviews