RedMart Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend RedMart
02AM
2AM

Tell us how RedMart made you happy

"Totally not satisfied 1. I was told that the item was not delivered even waited much longer than delivery time slot, totally wasted my time 2. Not informed by SMS for not able to deliver 3. Redmart made up the story a) this order was undeliverable due to Parking/unloading bay issue. But, I am 100% sure that your delivery representative didn’t come to my premise as I have checked with security and I didn’t not receive SMS “ arriving within 15 min” which normally receive prior delivery b) Redmart said, sent SMS at 5:39PM for unable to deliver due to Parking/unloading bay issue. But, this is totally doesn’t make sense as the original delivery time slot was 7-9PM, how your delivery representative come to my premise way before time slot and let you know that having Parking/unloading problem"
Are you RedMart? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
RedMart is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews