REHUX- Real Estate & Home Upgrade Xperts Reviews

of reviewers recommend REHUX- Real Estate & Home Upgrade Xperts
Live Chat
Read REHUX- Real Estate & Home Upgrade Xperts Reviews

About REHUX- Real Estate & Home Upgrade Xperts:

Our mission is to provide you with more information about your home than anyone else in the industry. We will hold ourselves to the highest standards and are committed to your success. We believe that knowledge is power, so we’re making it easier for a homeowner to understand the condition of their current or future home to reach your personal goals so you can better plan for your future.

We understand the big picture and what you need to provide for your family, save for your retirement, and live comfortably in your home, but you also have many reasons to pay attention to the details. Our team of advisers and specialist are here to help educate you, and guide you so you can start building more value in your home without any obligation whatsover. Give yourself peace of mind knowing that your home and number one investment will be properly managed.

jose@rehux.com

Tell us how REHUX- Real Estate & Home Upgrade Xperts made you happy
The Insulation we installed is great!!!!. 5 stars. I feel the difference!!!!!!! Thank you
Jose was a pleasure to work with. Very friendly and accommodating to our busy schedule. He walked us through the program step by step and it went seamlessly.
REHUX did a great job. They were thorough and did the best job cleaning out my attic and I would use him again in a heartbeat. Thanks Jose.
Overall the service was 41/2 the insulation was quick and efficient. I am looking at referring my friend who has four houses in Los Angeles.
I give them 5 the highest, they did a good job during the process of adding the free attic insulation. my sister is interested too you can call her!
5 being the best, I give a 5! I would likely recommend if asked.
I will give you guys a 5 stars, and will recommend you guys in to my brother.
Jose came to the house and did a great job explaining the program. The insulation job only took an hour. I would recommend anyone needing insulation to call Jose. Thank you!
Jose provids great information regarding home upgrades and real estate services he is very understandable we will consider his offer in the near future. I would recommend him to my friends and family.
He’s very helpful and looks out for my family interest. Know his work and does a fine job. I would recommend him to my family and friends.
Jose was very friendly and knowledgeable. He was informative as well as patient with all the question we had. We look forward to hopefully moving forward with our plans for the future with him.
jose just gave me good information. His presentation was really really good I learn a lot today about all of his product.
Was very helpful and knowledgeable in regards to home improvement. Explained everything in detail, great job.
I had a wonderful experience working with Jose and REHUX, I would work with them again for future projects!
Jose is intelligent, professional and has integrity. His clear communication adds value to my time and real estate. I trust him on my projects and recommend him to family and friends.
Excellent , information given to me by Jose Speedy..
Jose explained everything perfectly and took the time to make sure I understood. I look forward to working with him more in the future when I put my home on the market!! Thanks Jose.
Jose Es muy bueno en su trabajo muy responsable con sus clientes y nos ayudo a encontrar un re bolso de gero
Esta bien la propuesta de Jose pero voy a pensar y a recomendarlo con amigos que tienen casa.
It was a pleasure working with him
REHUX- Real Estate & Home Upgrade Xperts is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews