reimage.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend reimage.com

Tell us how reimage.com made you happy
Ydron L. was my tech and was very competent and patient while he fixed both my laptop and desktop. Pleased with all services.
MH in California 5/25/20
I have subscribed to the Reimage service since February, at around the time when I was changing from Windows 7 to Windows 10. At the time of joining they found hundreds of various problems within both my desktop and laptop computers, some of which were easy to fix and others which have taken multiples phone calls/sessions to resolve. All the staff I have dealt with have been extremely courteous and friendly, and especially Ydron who has been my mainstay over the last few sessions. However, at this point in time, he seems to have fixed all the problems I have found and I look forward to being able to use the computer without multiple problems occurring. I am confident that, when I next contact the company for any minor query or regular maintenance check I will still receive this same excellent service.
Ron is the gentleman who rectified my issues today I am more than satisfied with his expertise he is courteous and may I say one of the best techs that I have dealt with since using your company in fact he solved a problem that has been on going for the first time and I could not be more pleased he is an asset to Reimage and one of the best.
Thanks Diona G for cleaning up my computer system and checking on the MaAfee issue.
The experts solve my problem every time. Good to know that this company is available 24/7 and that the cost of their service is very reasonable.
I used this product just over a year ago and was impressed but not this time. I had a little problem with windows explorer so I purchased another licence and run the scan, as this did not solve the problem I called their help line. I was told it would cost me £450-550 to slove the problem, I then told him I would rather scrape the computer or wipe the hard drive. He then told me he would do it as a special offer for £150, after I told him I was retired he dropped the price to £100. He then added my Norton anti-Virus is no good but could do me an offer on MaCfee and also said I was waisting my time with Reimage as this only replaces files not repairs them. The help line is just sales people trying to scam you not to help you at all. As soon as I came off line (I did not purchase anything)and he closed his remote assistant my computer was the worst it has ever been, and now it will not even load icons on the desk top. I have rung their help line again and they say they will call me back with a technician and never do.... Wish I had never used this company ..Please be aware
Expensive cost to keep a computer safe from malware but they do successfully repair the machines
i received the best customer service by the friendly people at reimage
Adrian C helped me by revalidating my key by chating
reimage.com is rated 4.44 based on 9 reviews