Reliant Credit Repair Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Reliant Credit Repair

About Reliant Credit Repair: Who we are? We are Reliant!

Reliant Credit Repair is the leading credit repair company in the industry. Our success relies on guiding our clients through their journey to achieve the lifestyle they deserve. Here at Reliant Credit Repair it is paramount that our clients are able to transform their past for a better financial future.

(800) 707-7492

How would you rate Reliant Credit Repair ?

"At first i was very skeptical with this company. I was disappointed of no results from other Credit repair companies. However, i decided to try Reliant Credit Repair. It was the best decision i have made in regards to Credit Repair. I only wished that i found them soon. Reliant Credit communication with me is excellent. I am well updated on all of aspects of the process, from emails, to phone calls. I have never experienced this kind of caring and catering from a Credit Repair company. Above all , they get you results!! Reliant Credit has done more for me in 2 months than other credit repair companies in over 1 year . I sincerely am pleased , thank you very much.."
"Spoke with Malachi back in January, he got me signed up and got my credit right and I can now say I am a proud owner of my own first house! Thank you guys so much!"
"Me inscribí con esta compañia no hace mucho tiempo, diría que hace 5 meses y me gradué de la programa en 3 meses, mis puntuaciones pasaron del rango 500 al rango 800, lo que tuve era un juicio y pagos tardíos reportado inexactos, Reliant credito me lo eliminaron todo, mi reporte de credito esta limpiado, antes de registrarme con ellos, me dieron tiempo para pensar, me alegro de haber tomado esa decisión. Ellos son lo mejores"
"A little bit of background before we get started, I had two judgements from charged off accounts (Credit one and First Premier), two medical collections, a Verizon, and sprint. I also had some unfamiliar inquiries and date of birth showing up on my report. I thought for a moment maybe it was ID theft, still wonder about it now, but they took care of the judgement by the 2nd month, the medical bills are gone, Verizon is gone on all but one bureau, and sprint was only deleted from transunion. However, I am still working with them and satisfied with my results. My scores were in the 400's ( around 489 to be exact) and I had no credit. They helped clean up my report and rebuild my credit using a secured card, which I know now, is common knowledge. I have to say I learned a lot about the laws that protect me as the consumer and how to use and maintain my credit. Pretty happy with Reliant Credit and have not tried any other sites becuase I simply didn't need to. Good luck!"
"Reliant Credit Repair are the best. I was the victim of a scam, then I got angry and did something about it. Companies are supposed to work within the law. Notice the "supposed" part. Many make false or misleading promises and/Or claims because they want the dollars. You can see this in any review site. Some actually work and some work better than others. Most just charge God awful amounts and Bill you for doing precisely ****. Reliant gives you access to your secured portal so that you can monitor what they're doing. They removed all of the negative accounts from my credit reports and most of all my scores boost up! Was on the 400 range when i started and now in the 700's with all three bureaus"
Reliant Credit Repair is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews