Religion Clothing Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Religion Clothing
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Religion Clothing made you happy

"Desperate company to deal with - very unprofessional. Cheap quality of clothing. would not recommend"
Are you Religion Clothing? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Quality and shape of clothing is poor....they refuse to refund me my delivery costs for my return of clothing that doesn’t look like the photos on their website which is misleading ...wouldn’t deal with this Company again..."
"I first saw this brand at century21 and went on their website. i ended up ordering a sweatshirt online and its been 2 days, no confirmation email. i sent them a message on their website and still no response. Did they just my money and forgot about my order???"
"Worst company ever! Ordered in Germany and the coat does not fit as described on the official website. Messaged the support. Got put in contact with Ruth. Talked for 7 days with her, they want me to send the coat to a foreign country with insane shipping costs, which I have to pay. Just to return it. What a joke! 17€ for returning something that doesn't fit. NEVER BUY FROM THEM. SCAMMERS"
"Very poor quality clothes, I weared my sweat shirt (95€) 3 or 4 times and , the seams are already broken. (I'm not a big guy) very disappointed. Plus, the customer service doesn't care, they don'y even reply to your email after a whole month. Never again"
"Good designs which were a bit different and were priced well."
Religion Clothing is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews