Remedi Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Remedi
Click Here

Tell us how Remedi made you happy

"Looking back I have to say the staff was amazing. I was treated with the utmost respect and feel the procedures I elected to do were carried out with ease by a top notch professional."
Are you Remedi? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"This was my first dermal filler and I was not disappointed. Nurse Patty did an amazing job of filling my marionette lines and bringing a bit of youth back to my lips. My appearance looks refreshed and so natural; I’m coming back when I need it again. Thank you Nurse Patty!"
"Nurse Patty was great! She talked through the entire process and has lots of knowledge. She also talked to me about skin care and the products! Very helpful and not pushy with products! The FaceTime with the Doctor was fun too! Thanks again!"
Remedi is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews