Reposturing Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Reposturing
"Aaron did a great job explaining my body postitioning and the reposturing process to me. He listened to my needs and was accommodating to my comfort levels. The techniques were quite unique from anything I’ve experienced but I definitely felt better after my first session. Thanks!"
"Fabulous. Josh works on all the areas of concern and I have seen definite improvements."
"Reposturing is the most amazing posture work ever invented."
"Great work. Feel much looser. Many yhanks"
"I’ve been to several sessions with Josh. Each time he focuses on my concerns, and his techniques have relieved tension in my back and shoulders. He really wants the best for his clients and it shows."
"Excellent results! Reposturing has changed the way I feel in everyday life for the better."
"OK I came to see Aaron on the advice of my sister who had seen him along time ago for low back pain. I was suffering from low back pain myself and after of I would say 20 sessions, I am now realizing that my shoulders were hunched over my thoracic cage was hunched over my elbows were bad and I’m feeling taller I’m feeling straighter and I have much less pain."
"I’ve been a patient of Aaron since 2012, initially incorporating his stretches into martial arts warmups in order to increase flexibility and avoid injury. At the time, I was also using chiropractic and massage to deal with neck pain that resulted from prior injuries and poor computer desk ergonomics. As my hours in front of the computer continued to destroy my posture, I eventually suffered an injury that potentially required major surgery on my spine. With an aggressive treatment plan from Aaron, including consulting on my desk layout, I am avoiding surgery while improving my posture and athletic performance, also I stand slightly taller. The chiropractic was never enough because my tight muscles and fascia were pulling everything back out of place after adjustments. Aaron is also a very genuine, honest person who cares about his clients’ health and success."
"So far the progress seems to be going well. I still have pain but I have only had 4 sessions. I am looking forward to being pain free"
"I’m not good at generalized statements. I chose to come to Vitality Center for some chiropractic care and was satisfied with the nature and result of the care. I was sufficiently interested in the reposturing work offered to commit serious time and personal funds. I am about halfway through and am pleased with the results so far. I am unaware of any other way, whether professional or self regulated that might have the same benefit."
"Great service, It seems to be helping me."
"Fantastic. Range of motion in both my upper and lower body has greatly increased. Really valuable after a lot of travel. Will be back again and again."
"It’s amazing how relaxed and balanced I feel after every session with Josh! Reposturing has significantly improved my sense of self and well being."
"An excellent experience with Josh. So much release during the first session. I highly recommend."
"Aaron Parnell has opened up my mind on how my body should work. I wish I’d known sooner; no matter; with his help I’ll get there."
""
"Aaron Parnell at Reposturing is a WIZARD!"
Reposturing is rated 4.94 based on 17 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!