Restaurant Furniture Plus Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Restaurant Furniture Plus
"They made furniture sourcing easy. Great customer service"
Thanks Art, we appreciate your business
"Great! Thanks!"
"I love my new bar stools !"
"My client was impressed with the great customer service & follow thru your employees do!! My client thanked me for referring your company to him!! He could not say enough of how pleased he was with the whole experience of dealing with your team and especially on a building an affordable custom chair "knock off" of a more expensive design."
"A few months ago I decided to change the interior in my room, when I found Restaurant furniture I couldn't even imagine how fast I would find everything I needed. Thank You for great work!"
"Just wanted to let you know that my boss installed the tables and bases I ordered from you back in December and she is thrilled with the purchase! She was complimenting the quality and workmanship. (And she is hard to please!!) Thanks for making me look good and it makes me happy because going forward we will be using you for all our restaurant furniture purchases. I enjoy working with you and wanted to brighten your day! Thanks very much!"
"great service"
"Bridget is amazing! I totally recommend you contact him if you are in need of any type of chair or bar stool. He's the MAN! He got me the bar stools I needed in a super tight dead line and made me look amazing to my boss to be able to find them and in the finish she wanted as every where else I could not have them until December! I would give bridget 10 stars if I could! Thank you!! I WILL BE BACK!"
"I had a questions on the dimensions of a table and the team got back in just a couple hours. They are lovely to work with!"
"The service we received from Kevin and this company was exemplary, establishing a standard to rate all others by. I had a very modest order of just five bar stools and was treated like I ordered five hundred. Within an hour of placing my order online, I got a personal call, confirming all details and creatively handling a shipping challenge. A follow-up email a few days later confirmed things were on track and everything showed up in perfect condition, ahead of schedule. I could not be more pleased and I will be sharing this great experience with many. Thank you Kevin & Co., I will be back!"
"The beer garden comfort tables are the highlight of our outdoor dining area! Definitely worth the money. You can tell when setting it up that it's solid! Highly recommended!"
"We are a restaurant group based out of Omaha, NE and we have 6 very different concepts all over the Midwest. Our project manager helps facilitate us with many options when we request his assistance. We could say "no" to 20 things before we say "yes" and he will still be so enthusiastic about finding what it is we are looking for. We have been working with these guys for over a year now and we have not been let down once. I have built a trust with this company based on their hard work. I have never waited for a response and if I haven't reached out in a lengthy period of time, Kevin calls to check in. If we have nothing new for him at that time he will simply ask how the kids are or whats the weather like in Nebraska. Great team and endless great things to say about them!"
"I am not easily impressed with good customer service, but you guys are over the top! It is such a breath of fresh air to see companies such as yours, practicing GREAT customer service."
"I work for a design firm and had searched through tons of sites for barstools. I finally found one that was right and it was out of stock everywhere. I called and talked to Bridget and a few minutes later I get an email with several great alternatives. The personalized service was awesome!"
"The beauty of the internet is that it almost guarantees that one can find the best price on any product with some research. So how does a company distinguish itself from the sea of competitors offering similar products at comparable pricing? Customer Service. I knew I was going to buy a chaise from somewhere, I just didn't know where. Enter Bob of Restaurantfurnitureplus.com. Bob was quick to reply to all the questions I had concerning a product. The responses Bob provided made sense from a common sense perspective--it was not some fabricated response to suck a potential purchaser into making a purchase. I am still waiting for the product to be delivered and will update that portion of the transaction soon!"
"Bob was fantastic. Responsive and great service."
"It was fast & easy. The way I like it. No hidden thing to find out at check out."
"This was the best customer service experience I have had! Bryan went above and beyond of what I expected. He gave me personalized service by emailing, calling me with options. This is unheard of. Bryan even contacted the supplier to rush my order so that I could get it in time for our opening. I will be shopping again at Restaurant Furniture Plus because of Bryan!!!!"
"Very pleased with Bridget's customer service and chose this vendor because of it. - Donna"
"Great people and business. Thanks for going to extra mile in helping me. Will buy again."
Restaurant Furniture Plus is rated 4.96 based on 24 reviews