Restaurant Furniture Plus Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Restaurant Furniture Plus
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Restaurant Furniture Plus made you happy

"They made furniture sourcing easy. Great customer service. Post review addition: I like them even more after they solved an issue that occurred during shipping that was not their fault."
Thanks Art, we appreciate your business
"Great! Thanks!"
"I love my new bar stools !"
"My client was impressed with the great customer service & follow thru your employees do!! My client thanked me for referring your company to him!! He could not say enough of how pleased he was with the whole experience of dealing with your team and especially on a building an affordable custom chair "knock off" of a more expensive design."
"A few months ago I decided to change the interior in my room, when I found Restaurant furniture I couldn't even imagine how fast I would find everything I needed. Thank You for great work!"
"Just wanted to let you know that my boss installed the tables and bases I ordered from you back in December and she is thrilled with the purchase! She was complimenting the quality and workmanship. (And she is hard to please!!) Thanks for making me look good and it makes me happy because going forward we will be using you for all our restaurant furniture purchases. I enjoy working with you and wanted to brighten your day! Thanks very much!"
"we have more remodeling upcoming..but first to recover from THIS ONE!! but you will be our first choice for this type of furnishing. we have already recommended your product(s) to several people! best to you."
"great service"
"Excellent customer service. Faster than fast delivery!!!! Everyone should have customer service like this. Way to go! Top notch!"
"Kevin is amazing! I totally recommend you contact him if you are in need of any type of chair or bar stool. He's the MAN! He got me the bar stools I needed in a super tight dead line and made me look amazing to my boss to be able to find them and in the finish she wanted as every where else I could not have them until December! I would give Kevin 10 stars if I could! Thank you!! I WILL BE BACK!"
"Bridget is amazing! I totally recommend you contact him if you are in need of any type of chair or bar stool. He's the MAN! He got me the bar stools I needed in a super tight dead line and made me look amazing to my boss to be able to find them and in the finish she wanted as every where else I could not have them until December! I would give bridget 10 stars if I could! Thank you!! I WILL BE BACK!"
"I had a questions on the dimensions of a table and the team got back in just a couple hours. They are lovely to work with!"
"Thank you SO much for all of your assistance, Laura. You've been enormously helpful... SO responsive and patient. It's truly wonderful to deal with a company that has people like you on the other end of the line and I will most definitely do more business with you and recommend you to others! It's been a pleasure. And I am REALLY looking forward to receiving my new table and cover! All the very best, Barbara"
"We had a few bumps with our order which originated with a warehouse error resulting in a partially incorrect shipment. It took a few rounds of emails, but we are all set. We very much appreciate all of Laura's and Kevin's help along the way to ensure e got what we needed. As business people, we know that problems will occur, but it's the way that people address them that shows who they are. They've both been wonderful and we would make this our first stop for shopping in the future. The furniture quality is top notch too, by the way."
"The service we received from Kevin and this company was exemplary, establishing a standard to rate all others by. I had a very modest order of just five bar stools and was treated like I ordered five hundred. Within an hour of placing my order online, I got a personal call, confirming all details and creatively handling a shipping challenge. A follow-up email a few days later confirmed things were on track and everything showed up in perfect condition, ahead of schedule. I could not be more pleased and I will be sharing this great experience with many. Thank you Kevin & Co., I will be back!"
"The beer garden comfort table is the highlight of our back patio! Definitely worth the money. You can tell when setting it up that it's solid! Highly recommended!"
"The beer garden comfort tables are the highlight of our outdoor dining area! Definitely worth the money. You can tell when setting it up that it's solid! Highly recommended!"
"Purchased as a Christmas gift and this place was quick to process and quick on delivery. Highly recommended."
"We are a restaurant group based out of Omaha, NE and we have 6 very different concepts all over the Midwest. Kevin helps facilitate us with many options when we request his assistance. We could say "no" to 20 things before we say "yes" and he will still be so enthusiastic about finding what it is we are looking for. We have been working with these guys for over a year now and we have not been let down once. I have built a trust with this company based on their hard work. I have never waited for a response and if I haven't reached out in a lengthy period of time, Kevin calls to check in. If we have nothing new for him at that time he will simply ask how the kids are or whats the weather like in Nebraska. Great team and endless great things to say about them!"
"We are a restaurant group based out of Omaha, NE and we have 6 very different concepts all over the Midwest. Our project manager helps facilitate us with many options when we request his assistance. We could say "no" to 20 things before we say "yes" and he will still be so enthusiastic about finding what it is we are looking for. We have been working with these guys for over a year now and we have not been let down once. I have built a trust with this company based on their hard work. I have never waited for a response and if I haven't reached out in a lengthy period of time, Kevin calls to check in. If we have nothing new for him at that time he will simply ask how the kids are or whats the weather like in Nebraska. Great team and endless great things to say about them!"
Restaurant Furniture Plus is rated 4.98 based on 73 reviews