Rexing Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rexing

How would you rate Rexing ?

"Buying a product such as a dash cam requires knowledge and information that can only be gained from someone else’s experience. So I selected a few possibilities within my price range and red the reviews. One persons review reflects their expectations and capabilities of installing and setting up the product that are not necessarily the same as your own. So I purchase a Rexing V1 dash cam. This is my advice. If you expect to read a numberplate of a car in front when driving at normal speed and distance, you won’t. When stationery or moving slowly as in a traffic queue, you can. Occasionally the registration number of a car overtaking you can just about be deciphered. I don’t think this is a particular problem with the RexingV1 product, it’s just that I expected too much from a 108 P so called ‘HD’ resolution camera. The problem is within the interpretation of ‘HD’. ‘High Definition’. It means higher than low. So if you want to read number plates set your aspirations higher and spend more money."
Rexing is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews