Reynolds Buick GMC Reviews

345 N Citrus Ave

Tell us how Reynolds Buick GMC made you happy

Telephone
"Hassle free experience"
"Your tech spilled DEF fluid on my left rear fender. I called Jack and he politely said the tech didn’t do it. Call me @ 909 518-2468."
"Keep up the good service."
"Muy bueno me atendieron muy amables"
"Greg was an oustanding salesman."
"It was an easy, painless experience. The car sold itself, Greg just helped facilitate it. From start to finish, maybe 3 hours. Great experience."
"They are caring, friendly and very helpful! The best thing is they are honest and never pressure you in any way!"
"No hassle transaction."
"Very informative and helpful agents."
"I would not go anyhere else for the care and service on my 2013 Buick."
"I had a very positive experience leading a Buick from Reynolds and when the lease was up I purchased a vehicle from Reynolds I would not hesitate doing business again with Reynolds"
"Nice,honest,kind salesman and other staffs. I really recommend this dealership to other people."
"From the day we purchased our GMC Terrain in 2012 we have been pleased with the service and courtesy provided by Reynolds Buick GMC. They have done an excellent job looking after routine service and a few repair jobs that were necessary. The car always came back to us better than it was when we brought it in. I have developed a strong bond with service rep. Jack Carter, and I appreciate all he has done for my wife and I over the years. David Mile"
"Reynolds is one of the finest dealerships that I know of. They are honorable, knowledgable, dependable. I have purchased cars from them for over 50 years."
"Great customer service, great people, great place to buy or lease a vehicle"
"It was six years ago ... why are you asking me now? We purchased thru the Costco program and were very satisfied except for the sales rep in your Fleet Dept who tried to change the price after the fact."
"I like the service they are the best"
"We will always be loyal to Reynolds Buick GMC. We have closer dealerships and service options, but Reynolds friendly and honest pricing is a very compelling reason to stay with this dealership."
"GOOD Company to deal with."
"Great service Easy hassle free buying experience Danny h is the man"
Reynolds Buick GMC is rated 4.63 based on 78 reviews