Reynolds Buick GMC Reviews

Read Reynolds Buick GMC Reviews

Chuckr@reynolds.com

345 N Citrus Ave

Tell us how Reynolds Buick GMC made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Service was completed professionally
I was very satisfied
Reynolds is a great dealership
The whole staff , from Mr. Kennedy to Mr Reynolds gave me nothing but the best service. I appreciate my partnership with Their dealership.
I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AM WITH REYNOLDS..THEY HAVE BEEN SO KIND, HELPFUL AS WELL. I WOULD RECOMMEND REYNOLDS TO EVERY ONE. VERY HAPPY
I love the vibe and atmosphere. Every there is so nice, warm and make you feel so comfortable. Gregg is an awesome salesman and I will continue to buy my cars from him. You wont regret stopping by!
We have bought two vehicles through Reynolds Buick in West Covina. They were very easy to work with, and they took great care of us. We will be buying a work truck there for my husband soon.
We recommend buying your cars or trucks through Reynolds. They are an outstanding company that can be trusted.
Friendly people all around
Grate service
Personal Very profesional and helpful
Profesional and friendly ..
They went out of their way to find the vehicle I wanted ..
Fair deal.
Dear Reynolds,

As you may know the vehicle I purchase from your dealer, it turn out to be Lemon. On the day I was instructed by my Attorney to return the vehicle to your dealer no representative care at least to say that regret the outcome of my purchase. What the representative from the dealer did was to give me the envelope that containe GMC check for me.
We loVed our Buick !!! I wasn’t that happy with the trade in price :( VW convertibles are expensive!! They only gave us $500 trade in :( that was a disappointment.
Our experience with Reynolds was with your lady who does the leasing and or fleet sales who was terrific to deal with. The was very pleasant to deal with and very helpful in putting our purchase together. Were we to be looking for another I would very much be willing to deal with her again.
The sales and service staff is great. They provide great customer service and were fair and honest.
The gentleman that help me was nice and so was the price of the vehicle
Bought a 2018 GMC SIERRA SLE. Customer service was great! They helped us stay within our budget and most importantly we closed a deal we were both happy with. Definitely going back there when its time to upgrade again.
Wham we call for a appointment you always have one and we don’t have to wait we always get the car back nice and clean and washed
Complete professionals one and all!
Service provided by Fernando in getting my needs taken care of in a timely manner was great. So was the transportation provided by Robert to and from the shop. I was really very pleased at the time it took to complete what was needed as well. Fernando had wiper blades installed free for me although I purchased them elsewhere.
That was such a great gesture and helped me out a bit.
Great atmosphere and attention to customer . Highly recommended
My GMC truck is the best vehicle it has given me your peace of mind to know that it will take me anywhere with no problem I am a happy GMC owner
Been very pleased with everything
Reynolds Buick GMC is rated 4.64 based on 81 reviews