Reynolds Buick GMC Reviews

Read Reynolds Buick GMC Reviews

Chuckr@reynolds.com

345 N Citrus Ave

Tell us how Reynolds Buick GMC made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I've purchased my GMC and its been survived there as well! Facilities are clean, large assortment of beverages some free some not. Comfy seating, WI-Fi! Why not come here!!
Great service
Reynolds Buick
In 2010, I purchased a Buick Lucerne from Reynolds Buick, and have had it serviced since that time at their shop, which has been excellent. I have received at least four notes on my car while shopping that they want to buy my car. I has been an excellent car to travel any distance. Good service and very good dealership to buy a car. Audrey Lynberg
Very easy to do business with. Smooth transaction no time wasted
Unfortunately my buick enclave 2017 has given me too mucho trouble since the beginning. I got covered but big issues were found since the beginning.
Good company. Up front with most details. Service is very competent.
Great experience buying with Reynolds GMC! Chuck and James went above and beyond to make a sale. Appreciate the stellar Customer Service Experience.
Overall very good, love the car, people were very helpful but not pushy. Highly recommend
Wonderful experience.
I purchased and used them for servicing my GMC Sierra. Rudy is Online Sales was awesome to work with. He made the whole process easier to deal with.

Reynold's was easy to setup Maintenance Appointments to keep the vehicle maintained. I have and will continue to refer family and friends to them.
Unlike other car dealerships, Renolds Buick never push you to buy anything. They always put your needs ahead of everything else.
When I bought my truck seirra 1500 2018 . The transaction was great did not take long . They had all ready prepared the truck. Very clean full tank of gas Danny and jim made the purchase even better than I expected. Sincerely Jeff Kelley.
You sold me a lemon πŸ‹ GMC Terrain which I returned to the dealer in Buena Park. When I bought a trailer hitch from your dealership for the Terrain your parts manager tried to rip me off. Never will I buy GMC cars period give your WORKERS A FAIR CONTRACT we the people bailed you out now your closing plants and laying off workers shame on you and your scumbag CEO!
Unparalleled customer service, quality of work, and the efficiency of the entire operation. Can’t ask for a better customer experience.
All interaction with dealer personnel was outstanding. Very courteous, professional and helpful. Work done on time and thoroughly.
Rudy was excellent to deal with answered all or ? and needs.
Great customer service in service department ..great quality
I did not buy a car from this dealership.
Very professional service