Rha audio Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Rha audio

Tell us how Rha audio made you happy

"Terrible service when it comes to warranty claims. I purchased a pair of RHA MA650 Wireless headphones from Tecobuy on 7/9/2018. The headphones developed a fault when I turned my head towards the controls side and the music started dropping out. On 27/9/2018 I connected RHA directly to raise my issue and ask that they let me know how to get a repair or replacement. Tecobuy state that you only have 14 days to return a faulty item and this must go to their warehouse in Hong Kong with customer paying postage. As the 14 days had passed I thought it would be easier to contact RHA directly as the headphones are covered by a 3 year warranty. I was told by Michael at RHA however that Tecobuy are not a recognised retailer by them and therefore they would not repair or replace my item. I provided my proof of purchase and explained I received a brand new sealed item with the security wrapping still in tact. I explained that I was not happy with their warranty dodge, mentioning that I wasn't even sure it was legel, and offered them a chance to rectify the situation before I leave this review. They failed to follow up on my request so here I am writing this review. I will be contacting trading standards tomorrow and leaving this review on other review sites so customers are aware of their behaviour towards warranties."
Are you Rha audio? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Rha audio is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews