Richer Sounds - Birmingham Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Birmingham

How would you rate Richer Sounds - Birmingham?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

15 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Miss

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Richer Sounds - Birmingham in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
recommend to your friends yes
"Bought a Sony Bravia KDL50W656 for a great price, then found a better offer(world cup discount plus free sound bar) the same night for Sony BRAVIA KDL50W829B, so asked them if i can change my sale for the new and upgraded version, they did it ever so comfortably with a smile on their faces also delivering it and setting up a wall-mount installation for both telly and sound-bar. Simply Loved it."
recommend to your friends yes
"They gave great advice and after sales care that's 2nd to none. It's a great friendly shop with a difference they do care and I believe they care as much after as before."
recommend to your friends yes
"Richer Sounds, Birmingham: smiley staff (even though it was a Bank Holiday), friendly advice given and no pressure to buy, but they had me. Better than expected prices for premium goods, even their cheaper ranges in stock scream quality. Even though mine wasn't the most expensive purchase (an excellent soundbar for well under £100), i was treated with respect and came away wishing all shopping experiences could be that pleasant. Special thanks to Bernie who helped (again) when I had to go back and buy a longer optical cable (that was my fault :( )"
recommend to your friends yes
"excellent service willing to take time and discuss your requirements"
recommend to your friends yes
"Went to buy a Sony BDPS1200 blu ray player but was cheaper at Amazon. As always, excellent customer service at Richer Sounds - BIrmingham; not only price matched Amazon but beat the Amazon price by £5. Bargain!"
recommend to your friends yes
"Over a period of time I have bought several things from Richer Sounds and have always had excellent service."
recommend to your friends yes
"the service at the Birmingham store was excellent I bought a Cambridge audio 651A amplifer the staff are always nice and helpful"
recommend to your friends yes
"The experience and knowledge is clear when talking to the staff, very helpful and superb customer service. Prices always great too, always rated the store and this experience just backs up my feelings. Bernie helped me with all my needs, great stuff there as always!"
recommend to your friends yes
"Headed to Richer Sounds yesterday with the intention of upgrading my TV's sound. Ended up with a JBL soundbar which am really happy with. The assistant Sam was really informative and helped change my mind on my initial plan to something that saved me money over a 5.1 system and sounds perfect for what I needed. Reason for 4 instead of 5. Little sad to find there was a scratch on the unit once un-boxed but am no whinger no-one is going to notice it."
recommend to your friends yes
"Went in to pick up a soundbar, got all the information instore and they kindly wrapped up my purchase in black packaging as i was taking it on the bus! Great service all around"
recommend to your friends yes
"Bernie knew his stuff basically and was very helpful, we bought a soundbar and the first question he asked was how big is the room, not how much can I get you to part with ? Overall very good service, we always use Richer Sounds as knowledge is good, range is good and prices are competitive."
recommend to your friends yes
"Wanted a new TV for my living room so dropped in to see what they had available. The assistant Sam was knowledgeable and very friendly. We his advice I chose an excellent 40" LED TV. Even through yesterdays storm force winds he carried my TV to my car and placed it safely for me. Fully recommended store I can see why its been open for so long 1st class."
recommend to your friends yes
"I visited the shop to purchase a small TV/DVD for my son's forthcoming Birthday. The store manager (Tim) assisted me with sound advice and superb customer assistance. I have been using the Birmingham store for over 20 years and I will continue to do so. I wish all shops had this level of customer service."
recommend to your friends yes
"Staff member helpful, however we were considering purchasing two televisions - no discount was offered or any freebies. We bought one TV, when we returned home an email greeted us offering £10 off our next £100 purchase. If this was offered in store, we would have purchased both. Why this couldnt be offered in store when spending nearly £1000 - i dont know. We may return, buy the other TV and save £10! Doesnt really make sense."
recommend to your friends yes
"although the shop was a little busy ...due to the boxing day sales , i was treated well , everything was explained to me clearly and i am over the moon with my purchase.The staff were polite and professional and i will definatley be reccomending Richer sounds to every body i know."
Richer Sounds - Birmingham is rated 4.73 based on 15 reviews