Richer Sounds - Bournemouth Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Bournemouth

How would you rate Richer Sounds - Bournemouth ?

recommend to your friends yes
"I didn't realise and arrived before opening time but they happily opened up for me. Very good service."
recommend to your friends yes
"We have used your shop at Boscombe many times and have always felt at ease when asking any questions. We are not very up to date with new technology, but have always felt we knew how to use the items by the time we left the shop. Have bought LG products and again yesterday and have been very pleased with them, we have only ever been back for an update with our DVD player. Just carry on with the very good work."
recommend to your friends yes
"Friendly, helpful staff selling quality goods at competitive prices. Must be confident in product to offer 5 year warranty. No need to go elsewhere!"
recommend to your friends yes
"Had a problem with TV I bought in 2009, at the time I also purchased a 5 year warranty. The TV developed a problem so I returned this to the Bournemouth store, unfortunately they were unable to repair it. They went out of there way to source a free of charge brand new suitable replacement for me. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I would fully recommend Richer Sounds."
recommend to your friends yes
"The staff were pleasant and helpful. No problem getting the TV that I wanted and they even carried it to my car! The shop is somewhat limited for space but the overall impression was one of friendly and competent staff."
recommend to your friends yes
"Very helpful and chilled out. Showed me alternatives without trying to really push them. Played some Blue Rays to give me a real good idea of picture quality. I guess it would have been helpful if we could have put the two shortlisted screens side by side a compared identical pictures. Ultimately I'm happy with what I've purchased"
recommend to your friends yes
"Second TV purchase in six months confirms my confidence in richer sounds and five year guarantee added bonus"
recommend to your friends yes
"nothing further to add. thanks"
recommend to your friends yes
"excellent service very friendly staff and information given on products 10/10"
recommend to your friends yes
"Phoned the shop the day before and reserved TV and Bracket, collected on Good Friday. Excellent Price and Service served by Harry. Kind Regards Graham"
recommend to your friends yes
"I went with an idea of what I wanted. John steered me to the best option. I was out of the shop in 10 minutes and the product did exactly what it said on the box. Cannot think of any way to better that!"
Richer Sounds - Bournemouth is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews